cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you, @QueenMarceline - it was fun! Hard to believe just a few years ago when I discovered this place (and this thread), saving empty containers to photograph and track seemed so tedious🤣

@eshoe What an excellent and organized breakdown of your inventory! This is really inspiring. It is really great to know what you have in stock at home. Especially before you make any purchases. Thank you!

Thank you, @Mellmars1185! I have definitely noticed a shift in my empties; more loves, as I am more focused on my purchases. It has also helped me realistically plan for future purchases, and also to have backups on hand of products I use everyday during no buys, in case I run out during one!

@eshoe !!!  What a great set of empties!  You finished a full Leneige!  Those take forever. I have one of those Danessa Myricks vision creme cards and now I really need to try it out.  Thank you for the nudge.  The Sara Happ Lip mask?  Did you use it all up?  I keep trying randomly with mine and I just can't figure out how to love it. 

Great ratio of used versus bought!

That Laneige took just over two full years, @missjeanie. Worth its weight in gold🤣 The Sara Happ…I used as much as I could, went for it a last time, and found it be a little ‘off.’ Thanks for the encouragement, I hope you are doing ok and staying warm 🤗

Bless @eshoe , I think the full size Leneige took me like 3 years lol.  Staying warm up here, it (knock on wood) hasn't been too cold yet.  Front yard is maybe 4ish feet of snow?  lol 

Four inches or four feet, @missjeanie 😬❄️???

Bahahahaha @eshoe  4 feet! I'll snap a pic when it's over my head lol

Oh my @missjeanie 😳 I still remember the photo you shared a couple of years ago with a huge snow drift. Brrrrrrrr!!!

@eshoe That is so impressive. Love the spreadsheet you made. 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. My spreadsheet is pages long. I inventoried absolutely everything in December 2020, it took me four days. Now I just do daily maintenance. It has helped me gain a better perspective on what products I am actually using vs. buying, so that my purchases can be more meaningful. 

AD48254F-9F58-4618-9F7C-0F77BB3AE0A9.jpeg

Loves- YSL pure shots night serum, Everyone hand soap, raw sugar hair mask, native deodorant, Prada candy, Pantene spray gel

Like- biossance eye cream, Dior blooming bouquet, Avalon conditioner, dove soap, Burts bees lotion

Meh/No- Korres cleanser, Charlotte tilbury foundation 

@BluePaisley  Great job!! Korres didn’t work for me either. Gave me a strange rash. 

Good job getting rid of those products! @BluePaisley 

I need to try that Raw Sugar hair mask, @BluePaisley - their Watermelon Mint Shower Gel is so good!

@eshoe I highly recommend the hair mask, it’s my second one I’ve gone through I’m definitely going to get the bigger size next! My hair feels so soft and hydrated after using it! I will look into that body wash too.

@BluePaisley Looks like some awesome products 🙂 Great job!

December empties: 43 YTD 593

IMG_20220103_143157777.jpg

IMG_20220103_143815822~2.jpg

IMG_20220103_143345118~2.jpg

IMG_20220103_143412525~2.jpg

IMG_20220103_143823371~2.jpg

IMG_20220103_143930141.jpg

 the SDJ deodorant is great I feel for the summer, then once it started getting colder, I felt like the scent was a bit too strong when your not as active. 

The Forvr mood naughty nice is another that I couldn't stand tbh.

The SDJ lippies had to be decluttered, the scent still smelled amazing, but little beads started to pop out all over,,, sound familiar? (Jaclyn hill lippies) I'm assuming it was a similar ingredient that was used.

The it cosmetics is great, just time to go

My goal for 2022 will be 650 empties

@lmaster  Great job!! I see lots of great products! And great goal. 

Thank you so so much!! @ather 💓

@lmaster Awesome stuff! Looks like you are a candle fan like myself!!

testing