cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface I would say the toner is balancing so more in the middle. I liked the scent of toner a lot. I love the fresh sea berry skin nutrition booster but it was discontinued and this was my last one. I found the oil to be a little heavy for my oily skin so that’s why I preferred the booster. Right now I am using Summer Fridays Heavenly Sixteen All-In-One Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and I like it a lot.

@lnum  Oooooo so happy to hear that. I actually have that one next. I’m excited to try it now!!

@lnum   Aw, thank you,  well, another discontinued item of curiosity off my list.  ha, I don’t need any more face oils at this time but if the seaberry were still around, all I needed was a little push. 😅

Oh excellent job @lnum 

@lnum Wow! Look at all of those empties! Very organized and neat. Some nice products in there!

All favorites, and I already have back-ups!

thumbnail.jpe

Spoiler

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is always a favorites - for well over a decade.  I have over half a dozen on hand - no pun intended!

LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Pear is a good afternoon balm for me.  I used this one every day (once a day) and I swear it must have lasted two years.  Once the warmer weather hits I'll be reaching for my second tube - right now my lips are too dry for this.

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL has been a nice addition since around fall time, making my skin more supple.  I don't care for the packaging, but the price is right.

Paul Mitchell Hot off the Press flat iron spray is a HG for me.  I literally have double-digit back-ups.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is something I've been using for over a decade.  I use a lot, and it still takes me forever to use up a bottle.

Matrix Oil Wonders Hair Oil took me at least 8 years to use up - and to be honest I depot-ed about an ounce into a smaller bottle.  It's been discontinued, but I still have another bottle or two.  

Paula's Choice Antioxidant Pore Purifier has become a must-have for me.  It makes my skin more glowy, and the little but of BHA has really helped at night.  I don't like that it doesn't come in an airtight package, as this tube did oxidize.  But, I like it so much I will overlook that point.  

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 9 Treatment 0.3 oz/ 9 mL is another HG for me that I always rave about.  I barely have to worry about blackheads with this in my arsenal.

@greeneyedgirl107  Pear is the one flavour I’ve had to repurchase multiple times.  I’m still on my first tube of every other flavour.  🤗

@heartsmyface That speaks volumes!  

@greeneyedgirl107 Pear is one of the only flavors/scents of Laneige lip balms that I haven't tried yet. I think Peach is my favorite right now, have an unopened grapefruit I need to try as well.

@QueenMarceline It tasted a lot like a Jolly Rancher when I first tried it.  Luckily, I got used to the taste quickly so now I barely notice and it dissipates quickly.

@greeneyedgirl107 Hey, jolly ranchers are yummy. Sounds like I need to try a new version of it, 😉 lol!

@QueenMarceline I remember being addicted to them in third grade.  My friend brought them with us on a train trip to NYC, and we made a serious dent in the bag.  I couldn't believe I'd never had them before.  Back then they had a greater variety of flavors, which I sorely miss.

@greeneyedgirl107 Ugh you are so right, something about them was just different back in the day too. I feel like they tasted better lol

@QueenMarceline I know the texture is different.  I was shocked when they made them smoother - I actually kinda liked how they were more misshaped and had ridges on them.

@greeneyedgirl107 Oh my gosh, you're totally right... it's the ridges!

@greeneyedgirl107  Great job. I’m so envious of you. I rarely buy favourites since I’m trying new things soooo often. My goal this year is to start sticking to only favs and not trying new things as much. 

@ather Thanks!  When I find something I like, I really stick with it.  Whenever I do venture out, I usually don't find anything that comes close to a favorite.

Nice empties! I love the lip glowy balm! @greeneyedgirl107 

@greeneyedgirl107   Ha, that’s a strong selling statement on the Neutrogena!  I’m the same with Ahava hand cream. It’s everywhere in the house.  Just in case! 😄

@heartsmyface I keep one on the coffee table, one in the upstairs bathroom, one in the bedroom, two at work, and one in my purse!

Glad you love them all!! @greeneyedgirl107 

20 Replies