cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@heartsmyface I keep one on the coffee table, one in the upstairs bathroom, one in the bedroom, two at work, and one in my purse!

Glad you love them all!! @greeneyedgirl107 

@greeneyedgirl107so many people love the Norwegian hand cream and I just can't!  It feels so thick (yes, I know that's the point 😂) but as soon as I put it on I end up feeling like I need to wash it off.  *Sigh* So here I am with dry hands...

@CookieGirl1 I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.  I use very little each time, so maybe that's why it works for me.  How much have you used before?  For me, even a pea size is too much.  Another hand cream I use is Working Hands.  It's pretty popular.  Have you ever tried that?

@greeneyedgirl107 Yeah, I've only used a small amount but my hands always end up feeling too greasy.  I also can't stand the smell, TBH.

@CookieGirl1 You've got to have a decent smelling hand cream - you don't realize how often you bring your hands up to your face until you smell your hand cream!  I actually can't detect a smell in it, but I have a very weak sense of smell which is usually a blessing.  I used to like the fragrance version, but I don't think they make it anymore.  

If you can't find a good hand cream you like, I guess there's always slathering your hands in Vaseline before bed.  I used to have to do that all the time many, many years ago.

@CookieGirl1   You don’t have to have dry hands! Use a serum you enjoy on your face and a few drops light oil to seal it in. 

The bag is full again.  I’m feeling particularity proud of myself cause I have been using much more than I’ve been purchasing.  
I’ve already repurchased they becca undereye brightener. 
I absolutely adore the Kiss Matte chiffon whitening base and have it on my repurchase list for Japan in the fall.  
The good genes is a given that I love but I am trying to work through some other lactic acid products before repurchasing it. I have a few other samples of it but haha, we’ll see how long I last.  It’s my holy grail.
I need to purchase a full size of thé IT cosmetics wrinkle reducing daily retinol serum-in-cream.  It was so very pleasant and I want a longer trial with it .

the Frank body scrub is noteworthily awful.  Next time I want to make that kind of mess I’ll raid the coffee maker and mix the grounds with oil.  At least it smelled nice. 

5BF898A1-9F0A-446D-BBF2-94C61ED02BBB.jpeg

3C1E925E-F160-4580-B5CD-97352DF9DA22.jpeg

D1808E90-E568-451B-9647-222CD64D18F6.jpeg

8264DDBF-FF3B-4C0C-A163-198BF62C2461.jpeg

CA89F457-1A6D-418A-9377-0F7132CF8D7A.jpeg

FD8FB754-AEE7-4CDA-B0C5-6212BD5D713D.jpeg

3B8C9C3F-677B-426B-8EA8-C240AC24F20B.jpeg

B843AF80-B57D-4E43-8D6B-852B9AF9036D.jpeg

4C76FF42-6054-4FED-9E74-11F81D3AEFCA.jpeg

@heartsmyface I missed this the first time I scrolled by, but I also absolute despise the Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.43 oz/ 12.7 mL 

@QueenMarceline  The packaging is wonderful which is likely why I kept it so long. The mascara itself, mmmm, i liked it at first for super spidery lashes but it’s so thick and flakey.  I like my mascara to stay on my lashes so it’s being fired. 

@heartsmyface I honestly feel like I kept it for the packaging as well... 👀

@heartsmyface  Great job using everything up! Good to know about the scrub it’s been on my list to try. 

@ather  I’m glad to help you dodge a bullet!  

I've always been curious about the Frank Body scrub, @heartsmyface, so I'm glad that I haven't ever actually purchased it!

@CookieGirl1   Once upon a time Fresh had a chocolate body scrub that I really did enjoy that looked messy but wasn’t a huge cleanup in the shower.  I was expecting this to be like that but nope. 

Amazing empties Hearts! Great reviews! @heartsmyface 

Excellent job!!! @heartsmyface 

Well I clicked on your photo as I thought that was the Tatcha Pearl, @heartsmyface - definitely not eye cream😂 How was the Soon Peony Foot mask? I do not see a check next to it, but thought I would ask anyway.

@eshoe  Ahhh I looked up the tatcha pearl (it was somehow off my radar) and was about to immediately buy it cause I LOVE orb shaped containers!  Sadly all they have is the dark shade available.  Ha I’ve been saved from myself.  

The Soon Peony foot mask is decent.  It did the job of moisturizing my feet.  I had to wear socks over it and laze around cause the foot baggies are made of extra crunchy and loud plastic. my feet came out feeling good, though I needed to seal the moisture in with some oil cause they didn’t feel like they were going to retain the treatment.  

Ha, I think my green checks are getting harder to earn since I started being pickier about what I’m bringing in.  If things are checked it means I’m open to buying them again even while I’m curating my products.  
I actually prefer Voesh pedicure kits to sock foot masks when I’m looking for moisture.  I prefer the process more than sitting with cold wet baggies on my feet 🙂

The Tatcha Pearl was pretty phenomenal, what a major disappointment!!!

My most favorite foot mask appears to have been discontinued. It warmed the feet, perfect for winter.

49338497-F12F-45AD-9A30-64A5E2D55EF3.jpeg

@eshoe  That foot mask was definitely my favourite too. (Hubbys too)

was the tatcha pearl discontinued? I’ve heard rumours but it’s my fav. 

testing