cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Fabulous empties!! @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl wow! Really impressive!

Wow, @faeriegirl you went through a lot of full sized products at once!  Doesn't that feel great?

@CookieGirl1 It does feel great! I need to stop opening new products before I finish old ones. 

@faeriegirl I have a different problem...I need to stop BUYING too many new products before I finish ones that I have 😂.

@faeriegirl Wow you have been going through so many nice sized products! 

@Samtian  I’ve had so many things I had opened but not finished. So I have been focusing on using them up before I open anything new.

@faeriegirl Good idea!

These are my November empties. I’ve been trying to get through my foils and DS. I’m not doing as good as hoped but I will continue to try. All were good no complaints. I have more of the SF jet leg and I will probably repurchase the Bb but as for the others I have enough in my stash to keep me going. Also I think the body butter must be discontinued which is too bad I liked it. 

2869DEB9-4669-4CD4-A0B9-ADAC8B3C8173.jpeg

@ather I feel you on the foils and samples.  I tried to do an 'advent' for myself in December using them and on the 31st still haven't quite gotten 24 done lol

@missjeanie  I’ve been so bad. My skin is so reactive that it’s so hard to try new stuff on my face. I’ve given lots to friends and family this year. Hopefully I can get through a lot lore in 2022. 

Great job!! @ather 

@lmaster  Thanks 

@ather Hey you at least got some empty and you are trying, that's all that matters! 

@Samtian  Thanks!! My skin has been temperamental lately. So any progress is good!!

It's Thanksgiving evening and I'm "thankful" to be getting rid of these Empties!

The Good:

20211125_203826.jpg

The candles and soap were fabulous, the Target brand acetone (don't ask why) is my favorite, the HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick is one of my most-worn foundations, and I was so happy to have gotten these foils of the amika The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo for Damaged Hair and amika The Kure Bond Repair Conditioner for Damaged Hair because those actually made my hair feel soooo nice.  The Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL as well as the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++  just live in my collection at all times.

Just OK:

20211125_204047.jpg

Everything here was fine and I wouldn't be opposed to having/using any of them again but I'm not running out to rebuy them either.

Just NO:

20211125_204158.jpg

I know that a lot of people love the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant but it did absolutely nothing for me and the shampoo and conditioner duo were some of the most drying purple hair products that I've ever used (and they didn't tone my hair at all to make it worse).  Cute rollerball perfume but it didn't last on my skin more than about 10 minutes and the Stila shadow was nice but it dried up and I got tired of "reviving" it.

I find it so hard to finish a foundation so I’m impressed - I just have so many bc it’s by FAV to try! Really hope I can finish one in 2022!! Great job with the huda stick foundation and all the other goodies.

@CookieGirl1  Wow great job!!!

Ohhh sorry to hear the purple products were too drying @CookieGirl1 great job on the empties!

@lmaster thanks!

So interesting about the Paula's Choice product, @CookieGirl1!! You're the second person in the last little bit who has mentioned they haven't like it. It is so hyped, though. Great job on the empties!! 

testing