cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@quspork grown folks business and hey big head are my ultimate favorites! I would consider purchasing the bigger candles of both of those, I ordered the discovery set, so thankfully 3/4 were good, but only those 2 would be repurchases

September Empties

I thought I didn't have a lot, but actually there's a fair bit! 

5🌟 Would buy immediately 

20211002_185632~2.jpg

4🤩 Really like, could repurchase, but likely there's something I like better or it's too $$ 

20211002_185526~2.jpg

3💫 They're okay; wouldn't repurchase but wouldn't be mad if I got again 

20211002_185338~2.jpg

2 Either worked but had a fatal flaw (green dots), was exceedingly meh (yellow dots) or didn't work but didn't hurt (red/magenta dots) 

20211002_185052~3.jpg

? Truly no idea what I feel about them 

20211002_184903~2.jpg

1🌠 No go 

20211002_184756~2.jpg

September/YTD Totals 

Full sized 6/53 

Deluxe/Travel size 9/103 

Foils 16/91 

Sheet Masks (includes DDG pads) 25/108 

Decluttered 0/23 

Total 56/378 

@haleyvvvv  Great progress!!! 

Thank you, @ather!! 

@haleyvvvv Woo great progress!!

Thank you, @Samtian!! Trying to really get through my foils and DS this year = lots of empties. 

@haleyvvvv doesn't it feel great to see all your efforts!!

Yes, @lmaster!! I'm always a little amazed at how much I've used and how much I still have!! 

September Empties 🍂🍁

87B4F0B7-209C-4C95-BE2D-8400086C5597.jpeg

 Loves 😍

5D3FB7F3-12D0-4348-9F8B-2E6F080E94E9.jpeg

 loves/likes. Thought the Drunk Elephant cleansing balm was just ok. Excited to finish up Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow/liner stick!

7D6CE78A-EF53-4E40-8177-CD9E69AAF14B.jpeg

 destash- 

D2B5A609-BAE2-4E3E-B772-5187D511302C.jpeg

@jen81  Really making progress!! Great job!

Pushing those products! @jen81 great job

Great job, @jen81!! What made you destash the PTR mask?

It’s several year old. It’s was a free gift with there rewards program. I never reached for it because it felt like it didn’t do much unfortunately.  @haleyvvvv 

Oh boo, that's unfortunate, @jen81!! Thanks for letting me know!! I'm interested in the newer version (?) Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Mask Hydrating Gel and generally really like that line. 

September Empties

20211001_174209.jpg

Spoiler
I really didn't love any of these:

The IGK Antisocial Leave-In Dry Hair Mask 5 oz/ 187 mL smelled decent but other than that it really did nothing for me.
The candles were fine but average, I'm happy to have another bodywash out of my stash, and the L'Oreal 8 Second Wonder Water wasn't very enjoyable because it REEKS.

20211001_174638.jpg

Spoiler
The only major NO in this was the stupid Seraphine Fruit Butter Lip Mask and it was a struggle to finish that.

A disappointment: the Belif Aloe Bomb (it isn't even on the Sephora site anymore so it may have been discontinued) doesn't have the same consistency as the Aqua Bomb original; this one is more watery and I quickly found that I could only use it at night because it didn't play nicely with my morning skincare/primers and made my makeup break apart within a short time.

Kinda proud of myself for finishing off a full Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Spotlight!  

20211001_174908.jpg

Spoiler
The Kate Somerville DermalQuench® Wrinkle Warrior Hydrating + Plumping Treatment 2.5 oz/ 7 g is NOT a fav; I think it made my skin almost feel more dry than anything and the Kale mask was slimy and smelled awful.

The Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner (Luna)Tic 64 has been a fav for a long time; I've probably gone through 3 of them by now.  RIP, Marc Jacobs.

Several of the Verb products that I've tried have really been working well for me and as a result of the little foil pack of the Verb Volume Conditioner I think I'm going to have to buy the full-size.  

Another "the sample made me buy it" is the Farmacy FILLING GOOD hyaluronic acid plumping serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL -- already bought it 😁.

@CookieGirl1 excellent job girl

@lmaster thank you!  It's so satisfying to finish things 🙂

Omg, well done on finishing that CT product, @CookieGirl1!! Anytime someone finishes a full sized makeup product I'm in awe!! 

@haleyvvvv It felt like it took foreeeeeeever.

So amazing! Great job on finishing the full size makeup products also esp the Charlotte tilbury wand. Those don’t have a ton of product but last forever! I’m working on finishing her contour wand now and it’s going so slow but I love her wands. And so many skincare items!

@CookieGirl1 Wow great work! Sorry you had so many duds. I didn't even realize until this week Marc Jacobs was going to be no more. 

testing