cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Samtian Yeah, I'm kinda sad about MJ going under :(.

@CookieGirl1  I remember using the wrinkle warrior as well and it was a big no for me. I had a bunch of samples I gave them to my mom in hopes it helps her. She’s on the east coast so she won’t need as much moisture 

@ather I have a few more samples, too, so I'm planning on passing them on as well; hopefully someone else will appreciate them more! 

2021- 199/100
2021- 36 Destashes

Sept Love and Ok.jpg

Love-
Be Magical Mask

Ok-
Allez Cleansing Cloths x6
Estee Edit 2-in-1 Cleanser
Aveeno CICA Foot Mask

Sept No and Destash.jpg

No Opinion-
Replica Beach Walk

N.O.-
Steam Eye Mask
Aruba Sunset Lotion

De-stash-
TF Naked Dolly
Stila Eyeliner
Maybelline Eyeliner
KVD Eyeliners x2
Marc Jacobs Eyeliner
Tarte Hella Lipstick

Nicely done, @Samtian!! Oooh, destashing is SO hard!!

I haven't met a Freeman mask I like, personally. 

@Samtian  Great job destashing!

@ather Thank you! It's not for the feint of heart!

@Samtian bye bye hella 😆

@lmaster Ahahahaha yes!!!

FCED9237-6D2B-4C60-AB29-65F91EAD2CE7.jpeg

All the YTTP are loves. The GM Yerba mate eye gel was great for depuffing. The peace out dots are my favorite acne dots. I like the SDJ dry shampoo but sometimes the scent can be too much. The SC monoi lotion smells great but it is not quite hydrating enough. The FAB collagen moisturizer I did not like at all. The SDJ bom dia feels nice but I don’t care for the scent. I love the GR mist but this is the second one I’ve had go bad before it should have so I won’t repurchase it.

@faeriegirl  I’ve had a few GR go bad on me too. I wonder why. Mine was the eye cream and it wasn’t even opened. When I opened it it was hard. 

@ather I’ve had the mist and the toner go bad on me. I think it was @WinglessOne  that told me it was because they don’t use enough preservatives in their formulas.

Impressive empties, but too bad about the monoi.  Did you try any other scents? I wonder if some have more moisture than others.

@faeriegirl Thanks for the heads up on the mist!

So many faves in these empties, @faeriegirl!! Sorry about the GR mist, that's so unfortunate!!

@faeriegirl that's a bummer about the GR mist,, I personally think I'm going to stick to the yttp mist and the caudalie

Yep, the YTTP mist is my go to @lmaster 

Love your Empties, @faeriegirl!  The YTTP cleanser is sooo good.  I have one open now and one on backup :).  BTW, how are you liking their new acid?

I love it @CookieGirl1 ! It is very gentle, I even use it in the morning with my vitamin c. 

I think the last time I posted empties was in the spring but I lost track.                              

Loves                                                         

D1E4BE2A-D7B5-43AC-B474-01BB56AAB0C2.jpeg

4BC977C1-05B8-412B-A682-02D6066E5A87.jpeg

@Seymore3  Wow great job! I’m so bad at posting as well. 

testing