cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Samtian you did great!!

@lmaster Thank you!!

Still a good amount of progress, @Samtian!! That Wonder Mask looks so intriguing!! 

@haleyvvvv Thank you! I really liked it!

Empties for August:

Screenshot_20210901-190620_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-190755_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-191055_Instagram.jpg

Love Lancome Eye Removal, SuperGoop, and Bioderma!

@CookieGirl1 so proud of you progress!!

Ooh nice job, @CookieGirl1!! So many full sized empties!! 

@haleyvvvv it seems like it happens that way where all have one month that I finish off a bunch of full sizes and then the next couple of months are pretty pathetic in terms of empties because I've had to start over with stuff 😂

Wow you did fantastic, @CookieGirl1! Ahava makes a great foot cream, too. You finished two FS YTTP products?! 

@eshoe it was kind of a coincidence that I finished both of the yttp moisturizers off at the same time because I started them completely different times! Don't know how that happened... 

August 2021 empties. 

Loves:

August 2021 empties - Loves.jpg

Spoiler
These are all repurchase-worthy. Some, like the Peace Out Acne Dots and the Hourglass No. 28 Serum Primer (in the mini sample container) have already been repurchased. The 

August 2021 empties - Likes.jpg

Spoiler
I plan to repurchase another of the Sephora Collection Bubble Bath & Shower Gel (Mango) after I use up a few more shower gel products. Will also purchase a full size of the La'dor Keratin Power Glue and the Clinique Even Better Clinical Serum foundation once I've worked my way through a little bit more of my stash. 

Okay / Meh:

August 2021 empties - the rest.jpg

Spoiler
The last row are 'meh' products - the Supergoop Glow Screen irritate my eyes, making them tear, itch, switch, etc. even when I don't apply it near my eyes. Ended up using it on my arms. Jason Wu pimple patch don't really suck out the gunk in pimples; they're more for keeping you from picking at a blemish which has its value but these are not something I'll repurchase.

Everything else is fine / okay. skyn ICELAND Icelandic Relief Eye Cream ended up here because of inconsistencies - took me 102 twists/clicks to finally have product come out. After that, there was no telling whether a lot would shoot out (literally) from the pen or if it would come out slowly. It was a nice eye cream and I like the portability. Innisfree Pore Clearing Toner 2x grew on me more near the end. I have plenty of toners to use and that keeps me from picking up a full size of this toner.

Sheet Masks:

August 2021 - Sheet Masks.jpg

Spoiler
Top row = loves
Middle row = likes
Bottom row = fine enough but not M

MTD = 49 / YTD = 618 

I need to make a dent in my sheet masks!!

@itsfi I'm going to have to try the slushy serum, you think?? @eshoe 

@lmaster, I think it is worth trying. With the cooler weather settling in, Slushy may work better as a serum (vs moisturizer) for you. I used it as a serum when I incorporated it in my PM routine. On warmer days, I can sometimes just use it as a moisturizer.

Yep yep @lmaster @itsfi my cart is ready to go. I had it in there and then I got sidetracked with the Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette and opted for that instead. I have plenty of skincare, I tell myself. Just as I have plenty of palettes 😂

@eshoe @lmaster ND Glam is one of my favorite products!

I remember you sharing your love for it here, @itsfi 🤩 that was part of my inspiration!

Oooh, that Skyn Iceland eye cream is the MOST frustrating packaging!! Great job on the empties, @itsfi!! 

Thank you @haleyvvvv! 😃 Oh that eye cream pen. Love the idea of it - portable, practical, etc. Maybe this one was a one-off but getting product out can be challenging. I started laughing around the halfway mark when nothing was coming out - you just have to laugh at it. 102 clicks! Definitely wasn’t expecting that. 

A reminder to take another look at the Slushy, @itsfi.  Nice work on all of your empties!

1 Reply
testing