cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Great work @sister13! I love the GrandeLash too! I've been meaning to bring it back into my evening routine on a more consistent basis; this is a good reminder.

Yay for tea; so soothing and calming! 🍵

Excellent job!! @sister13 love hearing when a husband actually uses skincare! 😉

Haha, yes, he uses it for face and body so it’s kind of the only way I can get him to

use “skincare”! @lmaster 

I’ve been on a serious no buy thing for months. Except for the most basic essentials. I forgot to post many times, but here are few empties and expired items from last month. Not going to link or list them all, but it sure is nice to see my efforts. 

3DCC2D9E-FF14-4677-923A-2C86D1A517FB.jpeg

Except for basics or rare deals, I put myself on general no shop and use up my samples and minis til November! Or in my Birchbox or Influenster boxes!

@Weetart  Great job!!! That’s a lot of products!!! It’s nice to see you posting again!!

@Weetart, you went through so many great items! 🙌🏼 I spy a Laneige lip sleeping mask, wow! That takes some dedication to get through. Excellent work! 😀

Hah! @itsfi I have a apple one that is nearly done as well. Wham!

Woohoo! You are on a roll @Weetart! 😃

Wow!!! You go girl!! @Weetart so nice to see you back!!

Heh @lmaster  It's nice to see your handle and face again! Missed everyone a lot.

Yea... I have been on top of it when it comes to polishing things off. It really is too bad I haven't be posting the empites. I have been weeding products... I've become tired of trying to use things that are not up to par, so I have been pitching them into the bin instead of trying to work with them. Been on top of this beast. It's a large part of why I sort of disappeared  off of here for a bit. So much temptation! But I miss the social aspect and goodness, I've been gone so long I've been knocked down to noob status! Yikes!

Thinking of going back to the lipstick challenge and mask threads. Oh heck, I miss you all! 

@Weetart yes yes!! The lipstick challenge is in major need of some beautiful color and more faces!! 😘

DDA6C37D-3EE2-4842-8A4B-69DB765CC76C.jpeg

9B77536D-F7C0-4432-BFF4-1D2A9436033E.jpeg

July Empties

Loves/regular rotation: Morrocanoil Extra Volume Shampoo, DE Babyfacial, Nature Republic Tea Tree mask 

New loves: Creme Shop Calm+Bright mask, Missha Rice mask

Like-not in rotation: Inkey List Niacinmide - this is great and I have repurchased it 2-3x but I want to try other serums. 

Trials I probably won’t repurchase: Lancer mask, FAB face cleanser, Creme Shop Charcoal-Lemon mask, It’s Skin Ginseng Mask

@lnum  Great job!! I’ll have to find that all is calm mask. Maybe they will have some left online. Sounds like a good one!

@lnum, how’s the consistency of the Morrocanoil volume conditioner? Nice work on empties.

@itsfi I would say it has a creamy mousse like texture and best suits thin hair. I don’t think it would be moisturizing enough for thicker hair. It works well to keep my hair moist without weighing down my waves and gives them some nice volume and structure too. 

@lnum, thank you! My hair strands are thin and fine; I just have a lot so it doesn't look like my hair is on the thin side. Sounds like it might play nicely with my hair. I'll see about picking up samples or travel sizes.

Great job!! 🙌 @lnum 

@lmaster Thank you!

2021- 175/100
2021- 28 Destashes

July Love.jpg

Love-
biorace Spirulina Mask
belif Problem Solution Toner

July Ok.jpg

Ok-
Yuni Shower Sheet x4
Cherry Blossom Bath Bomb
Creme Shop Charcoal & Lemon Wipes
Jo Malone Pear and Fressia
Allez Cleansing Cloth x2
Be Smooth Skin Mask
Moisturizing Foot Mask

July No.jpg

No Opinion-
YTP Cleanser
BBW Apple & Honey Shower Gel

N.O.-
Drunk Elephant Shampoo
Drunk Elephant Conditioner
Bioderma Sensitive Cleaner
Versace Eros
Coach x Sephora Eye Masks

De-stash-
Algenist Melting Cleanser
Sephora Lip Oil
Atelier Oud Saphir

@Samtian, you're doing a fabulous job of getting through your stash! 😊 Yay for finishing up a B&BW shower gel; full size bath and body products are not the easiest to finish. 

1 Reply
testing