cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I loved the Stone Crop Hydrating Mist the most. It’s like a spray on essence. I also liked the Stone Crop Serum. They seem to have a lot more masks than when I was a heavy-user of Eminence about five years ago. I moved away from my “dealer.” I would LOVE to try the masks. I remember thinking the exfoliating scrubs were too harsh for my sensitive skin. My favorite moisturizer has been discontinued, but I think I also liked the Naseberry treatment cream, as far as being a good moisturizer that did not aggravate my rosacea.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@christyrc, do you have any favorite Eminence products? I’ve just started looking into / using them more. I’ve tried a couple of things here and there but the last few products I’ve tried have really impressed me.

Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfiI'm struggling with the same thing with the SDJ Cococabana!  I enjoy the scent in the container, but when I rub it in I'm not a fan.  I tried it again just the other day and it was the same thing.... but like you after an hour or two I smell my skin again and it smells okay, though nothing like it does straight from the pot.  I'm working on finishing up a full size lotion before I give this a really good go, but I'm not as excited to try it with the scent issues.  And I also LOVE the bumbum cream scent!

@missjeanie, try mixing the Coco Cabana with another product, like the lotion you are trying to finish up. OR, what I also did was apply it at night, right before I went to bed - I’d be asleep by the time the scent changed on me. 😃👍🏼

Maybe I'll give night time a go... I shower at night a lot so it's a good time for me to apply lotion.  I'll try it out on its own for a bit before mixing, I really, really want to love this one....

@itsfi at first I really did like the Coco Cabana but the...

@itsfi at first I really did like the Coco Cabana but the third time I went to use it, it made my stomach churn lol just too sweet of a scent mixed with butter...ewwwwww

Re: @itsfi at first I really did like the Coco Cabana but the...

@lmaster, it's funny how the cream turns a different scent - though neither the plasticky scent I had the pleasure of experiencing or the overly sweet and buttery scent you had sound appealing. It really does depend on a person's body chemistry. I thought of just tossing it, but ended up mixing it with some other lotions and oils. 

Re: @itsfi at first I really did like the Coco Cabana but the...

Excellent idea @itsfi 😆

Re: Empties - V2

March Empties 

5 immediately repurchase list 

IMG_20210405_163937_628.jpg

4 like and could repurchase depending on price and stash 

IMG_20210405_163937_652.jpg

3 Okays, wouldn't purchase but could use again 

IMG_20210405_163937_702.jpg

2 Meh, didn't like but no negative side effects 

IMG_20210405_163937_752.jpg

1 no thank yous

IMG_20210405_163937_780.jpg

Decluttered 

20210404_210530~2.jpg

DDG were expired and smelled, so delcuttered. I do like this product when they're not expired.

Concealer was almost done, getting a little old. It was 3.5

Clinique mascara is a fave, although I think it's been dethroned. Technically not empty because who uses a full mascara in 3 months, not this gal. 5

Sponge from Luxie was fine. 2.5

Empties YTD 

Full sized 24

Deluxe sized 42

Sheet Masks 37

Foils 42

Decluttered 4*

Total 149

Spoiler
*When I started posting, I put things like the used but not finished makeup in decluttered, but I'm going to put in their starred categories going forward and leave decluttered for things that are expired or I didn't finish because of not liking it? 

Great job!! @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, @lmaster!! 

Ok I came here for the Volition Beauty Screen Time Hydrating Mist 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and I have my answer, thank you very much @haleyvvvv 😉

Lol, @eshoe. It's serviceable. Not my fave, the spray isn't good and it isn't very hydrating. The smell isn't for me either, not bad, just not good.

I felt the same about their Snow Mushroom Serum, @haleyvvvv. It sounds heavenly, though!

Good to know about the serum, @eshoe, I think I have one, I'll know to not expect much out of it. Its too bad because I like their celery moisturizer.

I like that moisturizer too, @haleyvvvv! I would have loved it if it didn’t pull under makeup. It is very pleasant to use on its own.

Their Volition Beauty Prismatic Luminizing Shield SPF 50 1 oz/ 30 mL is one of my favorite spfs. @faeriegirl introduced me to that one and it was love at first try 🙂

Wow, @haleyvvvv, you made it through a lot of stuff!

Thank you, @CookieGirl1!! 

Great job @haleyvvvv

Thank you, @faeriegirl!! 

@haleyvvvv Ooh great work!!

1 Reply
testing