cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@CookieGirl1 Yep, I agree. It was way overhyped.

@cookiegirl1, I really like those Fresh lip balms - if on...

@CookieGirl1, I really like those Fresh lip balms - if only they don't melt so easily. I couldn't get along with the Laneige sleeping mask - probably because I'm a side sleeper and it all ends up on my pillow case. So unfortunately, sleeping masks are no-go's for me.

@CookieGirl1, your "all great" items are either loves for me (Bioderma micellar water and Laneige mask) or are goodies I've really wanted to try (Stila Wanderlust, B&BW Banana Bundt cake candle - that just sounds like it smells soooo good!)

You haven't tried Wanderlust, @itsfi?!  You're missing out.  It's stunning!

I know...I know... Everyone raves about it @CookieGirl1! I have a feeling that it may be part of the sale haul. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I've been making some progress on the eye shadows that I have and not just having them sit on my table, so it may be time for a treat.

Oh my goodness @CookieGirl1 Wanderlust is the best Glitter and Glow! ๐Ÿ’— it and the Bioderma. Need to try the lavender Mac, just restocked with the coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ, weโ€™ll see!

@eshoe I totally agree!  Wanderlust and Sunset Cove are my favs of the Glitter and Glows!

Man, I just bought 2 Dionis hand creams @CookieGirl1. I have one in my purse right now, but I haven't used it yet. At least I now know not to expect much from them. 

They smell nice, @sephoraaddict918, but they're the least moisturizing hand creams I've ever used :(.

Re: Empties - V2

Decluttering or gifting to someone who might like them better than I did.Decluttering or gifting to someone who might like them better than I did.

All loves.  Would repurchase or have already.All loves. Would repurchase or have already.

Fine but wouldn't buy again.Fine but wouldn't buy again.

Trying to clear out a few more samples (except for the lip liner, which was a dud).Trying to clear out a few more samples (except for the lip liner, which was a dud).

@CookieGirl1, is there a detox shampoo you prefer over LP Triple Detox?

@itsfi To be fair, I didn't dislike the Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo and in fact, I think this is either the second or third tube that I've used up.  However, I purchased the IGK First Class Detoxifying Charcoal Shampoo On a whim a while back and I think I like it just a little bit better. It still makes my hair feel clean and effectively removes buildup but I think it's a little bit less drying on my hair.

Less drying on the hair is a good thing @CookieGirl1! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

@itsfi The two are overall very similar but for now my hair seems to like the IGK better for that reason :).

Cinnamon and clove buds, @CookieGirl1 !?! How did I miss out on that? I used my cocoa  wallflower after you mentioned it and my family LOVED it! 

@eshoe The Cocoa candle is the one that I'm burning right now!  Chocolate for V-day, right? ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Yes please, @CookieGirl1 โ˜บ๏ธ

@CookieGirl1  I've never seen a function of beauty shampoo like that.  Can I ask what it was that you didn't enjoy about it?  I've been curious about their hair care.  That cinnamon candle sounds amazing. 

@missjeanie I got this one at Target.  They've started carrying a range of the base FOB shampoos and conditioners and then you can pick whatever "boosters" you want to add.  I got a shampoo and conditioner and the conditioner is OK but the shampoo absolutely sapped all of the moisture out of my hair, despite the fact that I bought a hydration Booster to add to it.  I haven't tried a shampoo that was THAT drying in a long time.

Oh goodness yeah @missjeanie youโ€™re right. Love the idea behind this, but if it is extraordinarily drying, well that just defeats the purpose @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿคจ

@eshoe @missjeanie I've heard a lot of really positive feedback about the actual FOB online subscription, though, so it makes me wonder if the base formulas are really VERY different or if the formula just didn't work out for me, personally.  I definitely like the concept but it was just a *whomp* for me :(.

1 Reply
testing