cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Ughhh!!! So sorry you were allergic to the jouer!! @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster me too! The toppers are actually really pretty but they practically burn my lips off (which ISN'T so pretty). 😳💋

I’ve been accumulating empties for three months now.  Time to move them out to start the year fresh:) 

25D64CD9-5CAF-432E-9259-BDE31285A4A2.jpeg

0C2EAC56-9877-40DC-8ADA-107954F3AAA8.jpeg

83D52AE5-CFF3-4F8C-B15D-1428D6551AA9.jpeg

 Not a whole lot to mention in the soap department.  I’m liking the spongelle sponges lately.  this dalia scent isn’t my absolute favorite so I’m powering through them first 

8F8F8802-03A8-4F13-9A53-A32966135A8C.jpeg

 as much as I love the scent of bath and body works hand lotions they don’t seem to give the hydration I need with all the hand washing I’ve been doing without me adding my own oil to the lotion. The Moroccan oil hand lotion is wonderful on its own and I LOVE the scent!  

0E54F887-95F5-4ECE-9CCD-C3E913E021E5.jpeg

 I loved the purlisse illuminatjng BB cream in fair. It’s a good colormatch got my skin and is lightweight on the skin.  
the sugao powder is a fav of mine.  It purposefully leaves a white cast for anyone who likes their pale skin and wants a translucent look. 
the insta white milk to who cream is another skin translucency Cream I enjoy.  I would have repurchased it this year but japan was a no go so My arm is twisted and I must use up more of my stash😅

I got through four lip products!  Woooo!!!  

DFA3A6E6-2DF1-4762-A644-7AC2041DAA5D.jpeg

 I’ve been trying to get through my perfume samples.  I swear this has been going on for years. 

BEE61D56-82E4-4B39-867E-1B53BF5958BC.jpeg

CF84BD86-4381-48D3-9D3F-9782A169C881.jpeg

 All the masks I would buy again in a heartbeat if I weren’t overloaded with masks:) 

85032A13-0B1D-4232-A061-E5A8D4AC8B50.jpeg

 i really enjoyed the Katesommerville skincare challenge pack.  My skin was very happy with me that week. 

56F873A0-CA15-421E-ADEF-6DFF4171063F.jpeg

 I couldn’t even force myself to get through these. The apricot body lotion seemed nice at first but I got sick of the scent very quickly.  The hand lotion smells like urinal pucks.  

@heartsmyface Great job on the empties!!! I can't wait for the day I ever finish a lipstick haha. 

Impressive amount of empties @heartsmyface 

@Is that living proof triple detox or the 5-in-1 styling cream?

@naturalooks15   It’s the In shower styler. It made my hair feel like it had a plastic coating on it.  

@heartsmyface  I totally agree I’m also not a fan of BBW hand lotions they don’t do much for me. You are doing a great job getting through things!! 

Wow, impressive amount of empties @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface what scent of voluspa candle did you use up?  I just received a mini of a candle of theirs and I'm hooked. I am wondering about what other scents might be good once I burn through the one I've got. 

@WhereYouStand  I absolutely love Voluspa candles as well!! My favourites are VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee Glass Jar Candle VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte Glass Candle  VOLUSPA Japanese Plum Bloom Glass Jar Candle  I also have one it’s got peach in the name it’s amazing as well. I don’t see it on the Sephora website tho. I usually buy the trio tins to have one in every room! 

@WhereYouStand   Oh my are they ever good!  They burn fairly clean and long and smell divine.  This one was Rose.  
i need to find some way to repurpose the little candle holders once I’m done cause they’re so pretty.  Maybe mini vases or something. 

This is impressive!! @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   Ha thank you . It may just seem that way cause it’s three months instead of the usual one.  It is nice to see a large pile so I can reassure myself things are indeed getting used up, but I really don’t want to be going this long between empties posts.  😅

Oh my goodness @heartsmyface! That’s an impressive amount of fragrances you’ve worked through. Nicely done! 👊🏼 Brava! You should be proud of yourself. That takes some dedication and discipline.

I soooo understand about getting through perfume samples! At the end of last year / beginning of this year, I donated and gifted over 3/4 of what unopen fragrance samples I had because I just couldn’t see myself getting to them anytime soon. I’m still working on the ones I kept. Good reminder that I may need to donate or gift more. 

@itsfi   It’s such a good idea.  I’ve gotten better at spraying them upon arrival and not keeping what I don’t like which is why there are so few duds, but yeah, maybe it’s time to just let them go and start fresh.  Haha, maybe I might even use the perfume I actually purchased😅

Empties from October. I have making serious dent in my stash and finished a lot of products plus didn’t buy new ones, saved money.

repost from low buy thread.

Top row is Products I mostly like and going through back ups now. I love the PHD triple detox shampoo and some of the DE stuff has been consistently used for last 2-3 years (though I am switching to either The Ordinary or Asian brands for some of the stuff)

mid row is all no buy. I mostly finished those using on my body so they don’t go waste.

bottom row is bath & body. After experimenting now I just use Dr Teal shower gel and Costco size Aveeno lotion

C214AE03-CCD8-4A9D-9463-BFE57066CC5D.jpeg

11D6F511-06AA-4288-A7AF-57811D61227E.jpeg

@naturalooks15  Great job!! 

thanks @ather 

Off topic :Yay !! I am getting email notifications for tag again. 

@naturalooks15  Yay!! That’s awesome 

I spy Sunday Riley oils in there. face oil lasts a long time. there is a lot of products you went through. nicely done. 

Yeah, they lasted forever. After about  6 month of opening I actually mixed those with other oils and used on my neck, décolleté since I didn’t want to waste them and I didn’t like them much on my face. 

testing