cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1 It definitely feels like it to me! Way better than last year haha.

@Samtian  Great job getting through stuff!! I need to try that Sephora foot mask!!! 

@ather Thank you! It was really good, except I woke up that next morning and my feet were extremely dried out. 

89EDAFED-8AF3-4362-A4FF-7756F5BEBB06.jpeg

SDJ nude cream was a love but ended up a no. About 3/4 though,  the product was almost impossible to get out. I would have to take the top off and it started to smell bad. Both Naturium products are good I just won’t repurchase because I have found products I like more.

DBB3A08B-C42E-4CCB-83B0-7E7CB0863BD5.jpeg

All of the above products are loves and I would definitely repurchase.❤️

FB7ED232-A365-40A0-A53F-EE0A0A092967.jpeg

Volition SPF and YTTP mist are loves. The Acure is really nice especially for the price. I probably won’t repurchase because I have found something I like more. The Tarte mascara used to be a love but this tube made my lashes so clumpy.

I love the YTTP mask and the Dr Dennis Gross eye serum @faeriegirl ! 

Oh, thats too bad about the SDJ, @faeriegirl!! So annoying!! Good to hear about the glow recipe toner, its on my list.

So sorry the sdj didn't end up working for you!! @faeriegirl 

Awesome work @faeriegirl! 👍🏼 So many full size products! 😍 Which products have replaced the Naturium ones for you?

@itsfi  The Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Caffeine Energy Brightening Serum for Uneven Tone 1 oz / 30 ml  and Herbivore Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum . The Naturium was good, but I absolutely love the YTTP and Herbivore. Hopefully they don’t discontinue the herbivore again.🤞

@faeriegirl, isn't the Herbivore Bakuchiol wonderful? 😍 I hope that Herbivore took note from when they discontinued the product the first time. I certainly like to think they would only discontinue it as part of rolling out another reformulation, and one that didn't have a wait time. I have a couple of vitamin C products to get through after my current vit C serum but I'm noting the YTTP serum - I heard good things from folks here about it. 

@faeriegirl Just curious - how long did it take you to use that Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL ?  I bought one recently, use it three times a day and used 20% or so.  I'm thinking it'll last a long time.

@greeneyedgirl107  I only use it once a day and I think it lasted just over 6 months.

@faeriegirl Good to know.  Thanks!

@faeriegirl Great mini reviews!  I have one of the TJ's hair masks that I've been 'saving' lol... good lord, I need to stop doing things like that lol

Great job, @faeriegirl! I've been wanting to try that YTTP Mist, but just haven't pulled the plug - good to know it's a love for you! 😃

1F97EE9B-C242-428B-9E34-3386194F3835.jpeg

Loves: Briogeo honey mask, Volition luminizing SPF, Trader Joe’s body butter.

Likes: Alterna shampoo & conditioner, Amika shampoo & conditioner, Briogeo volumizing shampoo, Charlotte Tilbury concealer.

Nopes: Pureology volumizing shampoo, Charlotte Tilbury eye cream.

Destash: Farmacy very cherry serum.

@faeriegirl  Great job! The Amika were likes for me as well and I'm definitely loving the honey bear! 

I love the briogeo volumizing shampoo! Smells so good. @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl destash!!! Farmacy?? 😣 I'm so sad to see that,,, its my favorite,,, great empties, nonetheless 😊

@lmaster  That serum is normally great but I had swapped for it on a subscription box site and it smelled really bad so I couldn’t use it.

Oh that's definitely a no go!! @faeriegirl 

testing