cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

good job @Lazybeautybeast you knocked a ton out didn't you

good job @Lazybeautybeast you knocked a ton out didn't you

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @Lazybeautybeast,

What awesome empties! By the look of the empties, your skin must be really happy 🙂

Best.

Rebecca 

Re: Empties - V2

Loves

E41C8926-D928-4D73-BC20-88ECDB5CC0FF.jpeg

52F141E0-7E97-4154-ACF8-F480063EB40B.jpeg

 Total Empties YTD: 263

Excellent job!! @jen81 

I haven't been on here... since the start of the pandemic back in March. I've been taking pictures of my empties over the year, but I haven't had the energy to post. My lack of energy continues because I don't have the energy to write reviews. Here are my empties since March. Feel free to ask questions, it might take me a couple of days to reply.

I cannot find my pictures from April to June. That portion of the year was mostly a blur. 🙂 

July (first pic) August (2nd, 3rd, 4th) September (last pic)

JulyJulyAugustAugustAugustAugustAugustAugustSeptemberSeptember

@dziggi good job!!

F732ECCB-19D3-4863-B1C1-9D3C2CF9D930.jpeg

C2F67881-549F-4F61-8BFE-12C37001AB9B.jpeg

2E8D9044-7910-4673-A6B3-D460490E2D2E.jpeg

@jen81 awesome empties!!

Empties for this month:

Nothing too impressive.Nothing too impressive.The Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites. I would never use the St. Ives scrub on my face but it made a perfect body scrub :-).The Bath & Body Works candle is one of my absolute favorites. I would never use the St. Ives scrub on my face but it made a perfect body scrub :-).All of these were okay but I wouldn't repurchase any of them.All of these were okay but I wouldn't repurchase any of them.These are actually just declutters because they were all awful!These are actually just declutters because they were all awful!

@CookieGirl1 great bunch of empties!

August Empties (Hand Stuff)

Hand Soap / Cream / Sanitizer EmptiesHand Soap / Cream / Sanitizer Empties

Spoiler

Love Beauty and Planet Yuzu & Vanilla Hand Wash

Results - Clean hands that don’t feel dry Aroma - Earthy and sweet Texture - Creamy Expense - $3.99 13.5 fl oz; I love everything about this hand soap and would absolutely repurchase.

Sephora Almond Hand Balm

Results - Moisturized hands Aroma - Sweet and nutty Texture - Thicc cream Expense - $5 1 oz; This might seem overpriced, but I like this hand cream, and I would definitely repurchase. I keep it in my car, and it lasts for a few months. 

Soap & Glory Hand Food 

Results - Super moisturized and glowy hands Aroma - S&G signature perfume-y scent Texture - Whipped and creamy Expense - I bought this as part of a 3-pack at TJ Maxx, and I think it was around $10. Hand Food is one of my favorite hand creams, so I would absolutely repurchase.

Whim by Ulta Beauty Peach Hand Sanitizer

Results - Germ-free sweet-smelling hands Aroma - Millions of peaches Texture - Thicc gel Expense - $3.50 1 fl oz; This is overpriced for the size because I ran through this bottle, but it smells good. Plus, Ulta always has sales.

@sephoraaddict918 great idea keeping hand balm in the car 👍

RE: Empties - V2

My July empties! Loved the Bum Bum cream, ion repair spray, and Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift mascara, already repurchased them! Eva NYC 10-in-1 and hair chemist peppermint mask were both just meh. And loved the lemoncello candle but haven’t been to a Bath & Body Works since pre covid, and BBW doesn’t ship to Canada *eye roll*. Also loved the Clarisonic head but as most probably know they’re going out ofbusiness and I haven’t been able to find any near me! And all OOS online *cry*. The Col-lab wipes were on clearance for $2.50, and I understand why; were dried up and smelled bad.

Re: RE: Empties - V2

That SDJ BumBum... dang is it ever nice eh @samkeaysxo !  I didn't know that BBW didn't ship here!  I'm going to savour my last few candles now that I know!  Thanks for the heads up. 

(a very late) May Empties

IMG_3115.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Mask (x3)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Orange Squeeze Mask (x3)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Mask (x4)
- Neogen Mexican Aloe Mask (x3)

IMG_3117.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion
- Coconut Oil
- Derma-E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
- Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar Body Wash
- Clinique Moisture Surge
- Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer
- Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum
- Nugg Revitalizing Face Mask
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Benefit Precisely My Brow

IMG_3119.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- Peach & Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream
- Tula Illuminating Face Serum
- Good Molecules Instant Cleansing Balm
- Elf Happy Hydration Cream

IMG_3120.jpg

Spoiler
Just ok
- PTR Cucumber Gel Mask (I gave this another chance after trying it years ago, but I still think it's just ok.)

Truly, the PTR cucumber mask is not very good, @MoniDJ. Nice empties!!

This is about a months worth.Some of these are older products that were almost empty at the back of a drawer that I used up or in a couple cases decluttered and I think they might not be available anymore or changed slightly.No dislikes this month.
Loves
IMG_0588[1].JPG

IMG_0589[1].JPG

May Coop Raw Sauce is lovely @Seymore3! So hydrating! 💦 

RE: Empties - V2

April empties! Not too much this month. Loved the AG Recoil and Pat McGrath mascara, already purchased replacements for both. Loved the Marc Jacobs cream too, but the full size is too expensive for me right now. St. Ives wipes were garbage, I had to wet them every time I used them and they irritated my eyes.. would not recommend at all.. Candles were both nice, but both very strong and couldn’t be lit in a room with the door closed as it was too overpowering, so for that reason I wouldn’t repurchase either. Lush Cup O Coffee scrub/mask was nice but not fantastic, don’t think I’d repurchase. Old school style Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer from a few years ago, don’t think they make this scent anymore, nice but I’ll survive without it lol.

Re: RE: Empties - V2

The PMG mascara is so good!! Nice job on the empties, @samkeaysxo!!

Beauty trash time!  Here's the monthly rundown:

I feel like everyone and their mother likes the Alterna CC cream.  I don't get it.I feel like everyone and their mother likes the Alterna CC cream. I don't get it.Had a couple of standouts.Had a couple of standouts.

The BareMinerals lip is actually a declutter.  I remember really loving this once upon a time and I pulled it out of the depths of my stash this month to start using it again.  I can't figure out why I liked it before but I definitely don't now--it has to go.The BareMinerals lip is actually a declutter. I remember really loving this once upon a time and I pulled it out of the depths of my stash this month to start using it again. I can't figure out why I liked it before but I definitely don't now--it has to go.

1 Reply
testing