cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Nope I already decluttered them @CookieGirl1 a few months ago,, I think I had 2 or 3 and they all did the same thing uughhh

@lmaster will do! 

I started out this month on a roll! Then I got sick and got the Clean Line Gratis so that stopped my roll haha. But I'm so close to my goal!! For some reason a few of the things weren't in my box so they aren't pictured. 2020- 93/100

June Yes.jpg

Love-
Escada Cherries in the Air
Wax Melts
Annick Goutal Eua d'Hadrien
MAC lip samples
Gold Dermal Mask

June Ok.jpg

Ok-
Sephora Green Tea Mask
CK Eternity Now
Aerin Waterlily Sun
Buxom Bare Escentuals Mascara
benefit Bad Gal Bang! Mascara
benefit Posie Balm

June No.jpg

N.O.-
Origins Clear Improvement x2
Clinique Chubby Stick 01 Richer Raisin
Nude Detox Gentle Wash
Bumble + bumble sea spray
Sephora Matcha Tea Mask- No Opinion I messed this one up.

June Destash.jpg

Destash-
Clinique Black Honey
Colourpop Creeper
Rimmel Kajal Eyeliner
UD Hi-Fi Lip Shine in Naked
Covergirl PR Romance Quad
Loreal Infallible 100 Azalea

You got this @Samtian! Your empties goals is within reach! I wonder what the 100th product will be. Hmmm... 🤔 

@itsfi Thank you! I am currently 2 away!

@Samtian  Ahhh so close!!!

@ather Haha next month!

Wow you are sooooo close to your goal!! @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you, I'm excited! Far better this year than last year!

What was it about th clear improvement mask that was a nope, @Samtian?

@haleyvvvv Haha the fact I had to mix it myself. It was just powder and you mix it with water. Nope don't like that.

Yep, that would do it! That does sound annoying, @Samtian

@haleyvvvv It was! It took three tries to finally get the water to powder ratio figured out. 

Definitely a nope, @Samtian!! The pre-mixed one is quite nice though. 

Being a lip fanatic, my eyes immediately went to the bright red tube and thought it was ABH American Doll bc I have it and the packaging and colour look similar. I do remember CP Creeper was a popular shade though! I wonder if it's still sold on their website @Samtian 

@Guessgal It is! I'm going to have to look up that ABH one. 

May Empties!

This month I had 41 empties which are mostly sheet masks.  I challenged myself to do a sheet mask every day and it's been a good habit to get into, it's forcing me to get back to taking care of my skin.  When I started working from home I also stopped wearing makeup daily and started sleeping in until I had to start work.  I much prefer being back in some kind of routine, as does my skin. I only had 3 items purchased this month (I'm going to count my US purchases once I'm able to pick them up).

Year To Date--- 223 empties and 196 purchases.  I'm very happy to have used up more than I've bought!!  June will continue my daily masking challenge and a challenge to use up some deluxe samples. 

Empties all together -- 41 this month!Empties all together -- 41 this month!My Loves -- Big shout out to the Native Deodorant, Will be ordering/purchasing as soon as I can run through some of the open ones I have right now.  Love that the deliver to Canada to for free too!!  The HK hand cream was also a delight and I'll buy more at some point.My Loves -- Big shout out to the Native Deodorant, Will be ordering/purchasing as soon as I can run through some of the open ones I have right now. Love that the deliver to Canada to for free too!! The HK hand cream was also a delight and I'll buy more at some point.Likes -- These all were nice masks that I'd consider again if I didn't have so many to get through... it's normal to have a 500 piece collection of masks right??Likes -- These all were nice masks that I'd consider again if I didn't have so many to get through... it's normal to have a 500 piece collection of masks right??The Meh group -- These were all nice, I have several more of most of them and will gladly use them, but likely won't repurchase since there's newness out there.  Shout out to the Nutrogena hotel hand soap... I quite enjoyed this for however much I can 'enjoy' a hotel hand soap. The Sweet Chef mask was nice though crazy ill-fitting!The Meh group -- These were all nice, I have several more of most of them and will gladly use them, but likely won't repurchase since there's newness out there. Shout out to the Nutrogena hotel hand soap... I quite enjoyed this for however much I can 'enjoy' a hotel hand soap. The Sweet Chef mask was nice though crazy ill-fitting!The Nopes.  These dang eye patches... they slide everywhere and don't really do much.  I wanted to love the TJ mask so much, but the scent was a no and I pulled it off after a couple minutes I really hate that I hated it.  The Soap and Glory was awful and I'm sad that I have more masks from the brand.  Fingers crossed they're better!The Nopes. These dang eye patches... they slide everywhere and don't really do much. I wanted to love the TJ mask so much, but the scent was a no and I pulled it off after a couple minutes I really hate that I hated it. The Soap and Glory was awful and I'm sad that I have more masks from the brand. Fingers crossed they're better!

So many empties @missjeanie!!! I tried the Soap and Glory mask, and I think I liked it ... it must not have been that memorable if I can't really remember though. LOL

@sephoraaddict918 I've got another one of their masks pulled out for tonight.. I'm hoping its better!

Wow, @missjeanie, way to use up those masks!

Thanks @CookieGirl1 it feels good to get moving on them!

3 Replies
testing