cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Great, thanks for the tip! I went to an incredible event at a green beauty shop here in Denver, she was Amazing and so kind and gorgeous. I love her so much!  @itsfi 💕💕💕

June empties:

*First time using*

Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion Moisturizer- I got this as gratis back when I worked at my last job and barely got around to opening and trying this out this year. I want to say it lasted a good 6 months and I truly did enjoy using it on my combination skin. The texture was lightweight and almost similar to that of Tatcha's Water Cream if you've ever used it. It sank in well and did a good job of leaving my face hydrated throughout the day. I would recommend this but being that it was so old, it looks like it's not available for purchase on the Sephora website and is out of stock on the direct DDG site so odds are it might have gotten discontinued a while ago (oops). IF it ever does come back to the Sephora site, I honestly would consider purchasing it because it worked so well with my combo skin.

*Repurchases that I use constantly, have already reviewed and highly recommend*

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Retinoid Night Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL- typically lasts me about a year

KOPARI - Coconut Crush Scrub- typically lasts me about a year

Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara- typically gets tossed within 3-4 months

Bedhead Beach Freak detangler- typically lasts me about a month

BBW Pineapple Sanitizer- typically lasts me about 2 weeks with usage only at work

IMG_9824.JPGIMG_9822.JPGIMG_9903.jpgIMG_9901.JPGIMG_7877.JPG

Lots of fab empties @gonerogue. I wish I knew earlier of your love of SR Luna. I had a FS unopen bottle that I passed on to a coworker because retinols and I do not get along. 😔 I’m slowly working my way through products from sub boxes so if I find any Luna oils, I’m setting them aside for you. 

Hi @gonerogue ,

This is a great set empties! I love your photos as well. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Awesome empties!! @gonerogue 

Not a bad month, all said 🙂

And I promised to tag you, @itsfi because I DID use up the Dr. Brandt foam like I intended (which I actually see as more of a mask than anything) and I'm thrilled to finally be done with it!!!!

Nothing overly outstanding but this is one of those cases where "the sample made me buy it" with the Becca liquid highlight.  I caved.  Not mad about it.Nothing overly outstanding but this is one of those cases where "the sample made me buy it" with the Becca liquid highlight. I caved. Not mad about it.The Dr. Brandt foam was pathetic!  And the nail polish is a declutter--it's probablly one of the worst I've ever used.The Dr. Brandt foam was pathetic! And the nail polish is a declutter--it's probablly one of the worst I've ever used.I actually managed to use up most of the Stila glitter shadows before they completely dried up.I actually managed to use up most of the Stila glitter shadows before they completely dried up.The Blueberry Sugar candle is hands-down one of my all-time favs.The Blueberry Sugar candle is hands-down one of my all-time favs.

Thanks for the tag @CookieGirl1. I chuckled at the “I’m thrilled to be finally done with it.” feedback. 😆 

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

This is a great set of empties! I love love the Nars Creamy Concealer and the Stila Eyesahdows! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@CookieGirl1  Blueberry sugar sounds delicious!!

@ather it's probably my favorite of their candles. Banana bundt cake would be next :-).

RE: Empties - V2

The milk hydro primer is a good one, can definitely feel that grip it provides. Shiseido concentrate not bad either, good for spring/summer months. Lawless loose powder is another favourite! Bioderma micellar solution has been a pantry favourite for as long as I can remember! First time trying the bioderma face wash, and it’s quite gentle on the skin as it’s fragrance free too! Another staple Batiste dry shampoo, great for when I have to get out for groceries and stuff but haven’t washed my hair due to the current situation, as I am staying home just like everyone else. Finally we have the Caudalie grape water. It’s the best spray I have used hands down. The spray is so fine and it’s very cooling upon application, plus it’s actually moisturising unlike other sprays that does nothing to your skin!

Re: RE: Empties - V2

@haha11  Great list of empties!!!

Great empties @haha11! Bioderma micellar water is a favorite of mine. The Bioderma face wash sounds like a good one too. Is it something you would repurchase?

RE: Re: RE: Empties - V2

It is if it’s on sale! I mean there are so many options available in terms of face washes and I know that I can probably get something cheaper, but if this is on sale I wouldn’t mind repurchasing it at all! Just because it’s so gentle I had no issues using it on my sensitive skin which I also have eczema.

@haha11 ohhhh the caudalie sounds great

F90A750C-BA24-4D89-A9D7-53B372EC9353.jpeg

3C435BB3-D64E-4482-93B7-30FED7B34413.jpeg

A80F45A6-5D08-4AF1-A1A1-08C62DD4927D.jpeg

@jen81 did you feel like you noticed much of a difference with the M-61 peel?

@CookieGirl1 . I thought it was very nice, I would try it again. Blue mercury carries that line. 

I love the power bright too ♥️ @jen81 

Love the OH Power Bright @jen81! 🧡 It’s so good. I‘m bummed it’s been discontinued but I stock up when I find them at my TJ Maxx or Marshalls. 

1 Reply
testing