cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@sonnydee I bought both after you posted and gave one to @lmaster and the other to @quspork. They both got the raspberrry one and then I have one of each at home to try.

I'm sure you'll love both @SportyGirly125 

@sonnydee @lmaster is that the pedi pebble I got you?

Why yes it is!! @SportyGirly125 love it!! 💋💋💋

I had a feeling we'd be seeing that SC Vitamin #E mask pretty low in there @lmaster . Super nice that you had so many loves though! Cinnamon Spiced Brûlée sounds like a perfect candle right now!

Oh my gosh!! @missjeanie they smell phenomenal!!! 

My paltry batch of July Empties:

20200728_142238.jpg

20200728_142345.jpg

 The BareMinerals eyeshadow palette is actually a declutter. I regretted it after I purchased it because although the shades looked pretty the formula just wasn't good. I used up a couple of the shades and depotted a couple of others that I knew I actually might use but I honestly just hate seeing this palette in my collection so off it goes!

I'm also decluttering the Buxom lip gloss. I've used Buxom glosses in the past and I've always enjoyed them but for some reason I had a reaction to this one. I don't know if I've become somewhat sensitive to the formulation or if I ended up with one that had gone bad (it's been sitting in my stash for a little while) but either way it absolutely thrashed my lips so we are definitely parting ways.

Love the Bioderma @CookieGirl1 .  I don't even bother with other's for my eye makeup remover anymore. 

Once I finish my micellar water, the Bioderma is the one I want to get. Glad to hear it is a love @CookieGirl1 

I've loved Bioderma for years now, @ShortErica.  I don't think you'll be disappointed :).

@CookieGirl1 same!! With the buxom!! Idk if the ones I had went bad but Everytime I wore them,,I literally felt like my skin was being ripped off 😳

@lmaster it's a mystery to me because I've probably gone through 4 or 5 Buxom glosses before and had no problems but THIS one was brutal.  My lips quickly turned into a painful, peeling mess and it's taken a couple of weeks for them to finally heal. 

Yep!! @CookieGirl1 same experience here, I couldn't stand it, I'm too scared to even try them again

@lmaster I have a (fairly new) little deluxe size that came as a GWP still lurking in my lip gloss stash so I'll definitely give it a try and fingers crossed that IT doesn't shred my lips 💋

@CookieGirl1 please let me know

@lmaster I'm officially disappointed. I went ahead and tried out the mini Buxom gloss for a couple of days now and unfortunately I had the same reaction but much faster this time. I only had to use it a handful of times before my lips started literally peeling again so I guess there's something in that particular formula that my lips just don't like anymore. It's a no for me, dawg. At least there are a ton of other really great gloss gloss formulas out there so I guess I'm not really missing out that much...

That's just so strange to me @CookieGirl1 because I know I liked it awhile ago 😩

@lmaster same.  I totally don't get it.  Maybe YOU'LL still be able to wear them, though; there's always a chance that you just got a dud.

Nope I already decluttered them @CookieGirl1 a few months ago,, I think I had 2 or 3 and they all did the same thing uughhh

@lmaster will do! 

I started out this month on a roll! Then I got sick and got the Clean Line Gratis so that stopped my roll haha. But I'm so close to my goal!! For some reason a few of the things weren't in my box so they aren't pictured. 2020- 93/100

June Yes.jpg

Love-
Escada Cherries in the Air
Wax Melts
Annick Goutal Eua d'Hadrien
MAC lip samples
Gold Dermal Mask

June Ok.jpg

Ok-
Sephora Green Tea Mask
CK Eternity Now
Aerin Waterlily Sun
Buxom Bare Escentuals Mascara
benefit Bad Gal Bang! Mascara
benefit Posie Balm

June No.jpg

N.O.-
Origins Clear Improvement x2
Clinique Chubby Stick 01 Richer Raisin
Nude Detox Gentle Wash
Bumble + bumble sea spray
Sephora Matcha Tea Mask- No Opinion I messed this one up.

June Destash.jpg

Destash-
Clinique Black Honey
Colourpop Creeper
Rimmel Kajal Eyeliner
UD Hi-Fi Lip Shine in Naked
Covergirl PR Romance Quad
Loreal Infallible 100 Azalea

13 Replies
testing