cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Oh that is very interesting about the Herbivore, @sephoraaddict918 - thank you for sharing! I am going to try some others, but this is kind of the benchmark for me. Hopefully I can find something that works just as well. 

That candle was lit infrequently and for short periods of time, I wanted to make it last as long as possible:)

So many empties! Great job @eshoe!

It always stinks when something you love gets discontinued! I'm happy you enjoyed the Sulwhasoo sample! I love all the Sulwhasoo products I've tried - I just wish they weren't all so expensive! 

The Sulawasoo is sooooo good, @Shosh85. I looked at it a couple of times, but just couldn’t justify adding it to my cart. Amazing to try, though! 😊🙏

@eshoe What a great set of empties, you got a ton finished up last month!

Thank you @missjeanie, I was surprised too, to finish so many FS items! Now that summer has hit, it’s time to work on finishing more!

Herbivore Bakuchiol is a favorite for me as well @eshoe. Good thing you have a backup.

I will go through it more sparingly now, @itsfi. Looking forward to trying out the Biossance, hope it’s a good match!

Hope the Biossance works well for you @eshoe. 🤞🏼 I have a promo sample of the OH version that will be coming. 

Yesss @itsfi I am tempted to buy the FS. Will hold out for now, curious about your thoughts.

Ooooh, so many empties, so many great products in there, @eshoe! I am so sorry about the Herbivore being discontinued (hopefully just for now and not forever), that's so disappointing! 

I hope not forever too, @haleyvvvv! If it ever does come back, I am buying more than one backup😂

Wow! @eshoe maybe they are improving the serum?..🤞 half of me wishes rolling in love didn't work for me either (I'm calling it my quarantine gift😁-whenever it ships.😳...)

Sourcing issues, @sonnydee 😢 I don’t think I’ve been this disheartened from a beauty product being discontinued ever

oooh nice that you found a perfume you love! I know, one of my orders went OOS and I’m holding my breath. It’s been about a week, hoping it eventually ships. Don’t care how long it takes, just hope it gets here🤞🏼

IMPRESSIVE!!!! I just can't wrap my head around why they would discontinue it!!! So many of us loved that serum,, and it's not even that old!!

I guess it’s due to problems with sourcing, @lmaster. I am so, so disappointed. Easily my favorite skincare product results-wise. I would have bought more had I known 😭

That's a major bummer!!!! @eshoe never fails,,, I love love love a product,,, then..... discontinued 😣😭

@lmaster I don’t think I’ve ever been this heartbroken. I searched eBay and there were three listings of the minis for it. THREE! 😂

@eshoe I wonder if they will ever bring it back

I sure hope so, @lmaster🤞🏼

@eshoe Wow!!! That's amazing! I'm going to have to check out that Jelly.

It was OOS last time I checked (yesterday or today) @Samtian. It was on clearance, which is probably why.

3 Replies
testing