cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Empty YTD total: 163 DeclutterDeclutter

Spoiler
These makeup products are old time to go.. The kopari lip scrub was not a hit and the buxom lippies are the most uncomfortable lip products I've ever used... bye!

LovesLoves

LikesLikes

Mehhhh no repurchased hereMehhhh no repurchased here

Bummer about the buxom @lmaster its my fav, i think Too Faced plumper is the most uncomfortable lippie I've felt to date. 🤔 

@lmaster never had too sticky issues that i can think of....

@lmaster never had too sticky issues that i can think of...maybe they were too old🤷

Re: @lmaster never had too sticky issues that i can think of....

These were at least,, at least a year old... Maybe year and a half @sonnydee 🤦

Do you ever feel like they are too sticky? @sonnydee the buxom ones? I'm wondering if they are just old,,, I had them for quite awhile, so idk 

@lmaster WOW! 163 empties is amazing!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT 😊

Which Buxom lip products are those declutters @lmaster ?  I love your doodle rankings!

@missjeanie I'm sorry, I pitched them alreadyAs far as the specific names, but they are the full on plumping lip polish

The type of product was what I was curious about @lmaster .  Good to know what to avoid!

@missjeanie they hurt, literally feel like your skin is ripping

Just finished my Kopari Mini, @lmaster - took like two years 😄 I also decluttered that Tarte foundation awhile ago. Can't remember why, but it must not have worked for me, either.

Well... @eshoe I do like the tarte foundation,,, but... It started smelling rancid...🤦🤣 Time to go 

Oh bummer, @lmaster😕

Great empties @lmaster! I totally agree with you on the Buxom lippies. 

@faeriegirl seriously it's like ripping my skin off my lips... Really??

Dang, @lmaster, 163 Empties already is awesome. 

Thank you @CookieGirl1 I'm going full force I'm using up products!! I've learned my lesson about expiration

@lmaster, I see the Farmacy green clean balm and my face just lights up with happiness. 😃 

Me too @itsfi 😆 mainly because I can finally indulge in the cherry balm without the guilt of having an open green clean lol

Yessss, @lmaster, green clean is the best, and the cherry one seems fun. I'm hoping I get it in my boxycharm this month.

1 Reply
testing