From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations
View activity, savings and benefits
Redeem items, samples and more
View saved products
Recommendations from your store visits
Manage your services, classes and events
Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations
Payments, contact info, addresses and password
Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you
Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests
Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers
Find a Sephora
Happening at SephoraView all
Empties - V2
Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂
Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!
Previous Empties thread:
Re: Empties - V2
I was hoping for the cherry in my box too and was so pleasantly surprised today upon delivery!! Especially since last time I checked it was sold out on farmacy direct!😍🍒
Re: Empties - V2
I accidentally erased my list of what all is here. 😕 ugh. But here are my empties for Jan/Feb. 17/100. The smoothing foot mask and the sea salt shampoo were my favorites.
Re: Empties - V2
February 2020 Empties !
- Kenra Volumizing Shampoo (300 ml) : Left my hair full of volume and looking beautiful after every use ! Also, it didn’t make my hair greasy and it smelled super good. No buildup after using this product, which is a plus ! Definitely recommend using it with the matching conditioner for optimal results. * I would repurchase it in the future, when I am done with other shampoos.
- The Crème Shop Peppermint Oil Face Mask : This is one of my favorite sheet masks to use, especially in the summer or when my skin is oily ! It also helps with calming and breakouts. The peppermint is soothing and helps with oil control, while still being hydrating. The mask has a nice consistency and fits my face well. * I will buy it again and again, whenever I can find these at Marshall’s.
- Modelco Karl Lagerfeld + Modelco Kiss Me Karl Lip Balm : What a pleasant surprise ! I bought this for fun during a trip to Paris and mostly because of the cute packaging. However, I found that this lip balm was super moisturizing and perfect to use right before applying lipstick. It absorbed quickly and did not mess with the lipstick’s application. * I would repurchase if I can find it again.
- Chloé L’Eau Eau de Toilette Natural Spray (Sample - 1.2 ml) : Lovely ! It is a fresh rose smell, good for daily use and great to wear at work too. It isn’t offensive to the nose. I was sad to finish that sample ! As for the longevity, it is comparable to other good eau de toilettes. * I would probably get a full size of this fragrance in the future.
- Holika Holika Green Tea Pure Essence Mask Sheet : I find green tea sheet masks wonderful to use when my skin feels oily, and needs to be balanced. Definitely helps with oil control, and also feels moisturizing at the same time. This line’s masks are a great fit for my face and I also enjoy the way the packaging is designed to open. * Will repurchase in the future !
- Farmacy Brightening Coconut Gel Sheet Mask : A very nice discovery from my Ipsy bag ! The gel consistency really did stick to my face, and the mask was a great fit as well. It didn’t leave my face feeling sticky after using it, but the light serum was still very hydrating. The morning after using it, I definitely noticed that my skin was brighter and looked really great. * I will repurchase again in the future, when I want some gel masks.
- Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water (400 ml) : It did a pretty good job for the price it costs. However, compared to other micellar waters I’ve tried, it doesn’t remove makeup as effectively. Also left somewhat of a sticky residue to my face, but I believe it is geared more towards dry skin. * I will stick to my Bioderma Sebium micellar water in the future, but I would use this again if I had to.
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator (DS – 7ml) : Felt very great on my combo skin, as it wasn’t greasy and the gel formula absorbed quickly into my skin. I definitely don’t think it was hydrating enough for this time of the year, but I feel like it would be perfect for spring and summer time. * I would like to try it again, during summer time. It’s hard to tell from a small sample if I would repurchase or not.
- Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum Spray (50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz.) : This was a very lovely light smell, perfect on a daily basis and suitable for work. It was light and floral, with a hint of sweetness. It wasn’t overwhelming, but I also found that it didn’t last very long on my skin nor my clothes. I have some Eau de Toilette sprays that last longer than this. * I believe this was discontinued, so I wouldn’t repurchase it. I enjoyed it while it lasted, but now I want to focus on what I really love, and clear out some other fragrances from my stash as well.
- Personnelle Eucalyptus & Mint Epsom Salts : Epsom salts are a must for me when it comes to bath time and relaxing. This helped with sore muscles and swollen joints, and it had a subtle soothing smell. Great price as well ! * I would repurchase. I usually just buy whatever Epsom salts are available at the store I am in, since they all do the job imo.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (10 Pads) : I do enjoy that format, as it very useful when traveling and to carry over with you. These pads are gentle enough for daily use, and they do leave the skin clean. It did not irritate me and it did its job. They did get a bit drier towards the end though. * I would use these wipes again in the future if I scored other samples of it, but my favorite ones still remain the Cosrx ones. They are cheaper and do as good of a job !
YTD : 26 Empties