cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I was hoping for the cherry in my box too and was so pleasantly surprised today upon delivery!! Especially since last time I checked it was sold out on farmacy direct!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’

Oh yes! That's right @haleyvvvv I get premium, so I was bummed it's only in the base box,,, or is it?? ๐Ÿค”

It looks like it's only in the base box, although with my luck, I'll get a KvD product ๐Ÿ˜• @lmaster 

Good vibes for you and cherry!! @haleyvvvv I'm curious what you get!! Please keep me posted

I still keep hoping the cherry one will be a permanent edition one day, or at least a permanent seasonal edition @lmaster! ๐Ÿ’ 

I'm so glad I went ahead and bought 2 @itsfi @Loretta55 ๐Ÿ˜†

Next time the Farmacy Cherry Balm is available for purchase @lmaster @itsfi, I will be stocking up.

Re: Empties - 2019

Empties to finish out March. I think I'm going to start counting them, I feel like I'm so slow to finish products compared to others here.

masks.jpgothers.jpg

Spoiler
Most of the masks were loves. The steam mask came in handy when my daughter had an earache last night and need some relief, bonus! The Tony Moly lip mask has methylparaben, didn't read the ingredients. Thought the Sephora eye makeup remover pad was nice & convenient, didn't irritate my eyes. I love the Shea Moisture for kitchen hand cream, the scent reminds me of the Fruits & Passion Bรฉbรฉ cream I used to buy, and it's not at all greasy. The OH C-Rush Vitamin C would be an everyday moisturizer for me if it didn't pill under my primer/makeup. I've tried multiple primers/different foundations and it just won't work on my skin. It's not hydrating enough for me at night, but otherwise it is so nice! ABH Brow Wiz is perfection for me, doesn't pull out eyebrow hairs and is great for 'no make-up' days, it's quick and easy out-the-door. My daughter has been using the Babo Botanicals for years and it's now irritating her skin, so I finished this up for her. The MJ Coconut primer was nice, might be a good summer option.

great job! @eshoe

great job! @eshoe

Re: great job! @eshoe

Thanks @lmaster settinโ€™ the bar higher for his month๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoe I love that this was a mother-daughter yah team! ๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

It makes it fun, @christyrc! Instant feedback๐Ÿ˜‰

Great job in March, @eshoe!

Thanks @curlychiquita๐Ÿ˜Š Letโ€™s see how April goes, maybe with a plan I can finish even more.

I found counting empties helped me feel as though I was using up more than I was bringing into the house.  This has been a goal for me to have a more 'curated' collection of things that I actually love/use.  Plus I like to challenge myself to use up more than I did last year. Looks like you had some awesome products this week @eshoe !

How did you separate categories @missjeanie ? Iโ€™m thinking FS, DS, foils & masks, beginning this month.

@eshoe This year I just continued with what I was doing last year (Loves, likes, meh, and nopes), I was counting a foil and a full size both as 1. However since I've just started using masks more I think I like the idea of keeping a list like you mentioned, number of full size, deluxe size, foils and sheet masks.  I might try to keep a running tally both ways so that I can compare my usage of this year (without the sheet masks) compared to last year.  I like the idea of doing both though so I can see if I'm using more loves versus nopes.  I'd like to think I'm getting better at bringing products into my life that are better for me.

You know I would like to think that too, @missjeanie. I went though my samples/foils and realized there are so many I need to try, and if I just pick a few and set them out (so I can see them) I will actually use them. Felt good to do and helped me feel more confident about finishing a decent amount this month! 

@eshoe I've actually gotten my foils down considerably by doing this!  I've been working on open products, but I'd like to get working on my deluxe samples soon. I'm curious about what you end up working through!

17 total plus 30 masks is my goal, @missjeanie. Iโ€™m pretty sure I used the last of my La La last night, will find out tonight if thereโ€™s any left. Trying to hold out for the spring sale!

I think that's a great goal @eshoe !  A mask a day and then one empty every other day.  I think it's achievable, but still keeps you on track!

2 Replies
testing