cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

New to the empty thread, this is most of my empties since moving at beginning of November (it's missing a few sheet masks and some travel foils and minis).

Loves-5💫💖🤩🌠20200302_000931.jpg

Spoiler

Likes-4💫💖🤩20200302_000849.jpg

Spoiler

Okays-3💫💖20200302_000809.jpg

Spoiler

Meh-2💫20200302_000636.jpg

Spoiler

Nopes-120200302_000701~2.jpg

Spoiler

Hi @haleyvvvv ,

I have never tried the Sol de Janiero foot Fetish! I really want to especially if your feet get softer. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT, truly this product made me okay with my feet. I've always hated (my) feet, but this formula smells amazing and is super moisturizing and quick drying and is slowly making me okay with them. I don't know if it works any different than like any other cream, but I love the smell! The board is a little flimsy and doesn't last as long as the bottle, but I have a diamond buffer I use at home and take these ones for travel.

Came here for this-I’ve always been curious about it, too @haleyvvvv! Sounds like one I’ll have to try at some point.

Honestly the it just smells so nice, @eshoe, and my feet are softer and more hydrated without worrying about slippage, which is helpful. Now I don't know if I just used any other creme moisturizing product if it would be the same, you know? I think this has a bit more use in the morning after my shower functionality. For anyone with a lot of dead skin, I'd recommend doing a foot peel first or getting a better buffer, as this and board aren't really going to take all of that off, but for maintenance or between pedicures (if one gets), they're a good pair.

I love the Sol de Janeiro Samba foot cream & the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream as well, @haleyvvvv  ! Very good job on your empties ! 😍

@emiie thank you!! Those two are such good products!!

Oh I just adore that Dr. Jart Ceramidin cream too @haleyvvvv 

@missjeanie it's so good! Definitely saved my skin post overexfoliation.

It's dedication when you're cutting the tops off the tubes, @haleyvvvv 😉

Lol, @CookieGirl1, just trying to be thorough. 😂

Hi @haleyvvvv,

Awesome job on all of your empties!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you! @RebeccaBT!! Now to finalize all of my reviews, lol.

So many great products here @haleyvvvv! Dr. Jart’s Ceramidin line is fabulous! ♥️ I haven’t tried the Herbivore Orchid oil yet but it’s in the queue. I have a set of their oils but just haven’t had the chance to give them all a try. Good to know it’s a love for you. 

@itsfi, the Dr. Jart ceramkde cream definitely saved my face after overexfoliation, it's so good!!

The Herbivore Orchid oil, I just, like my face was so radiant using it. I would mix a few drops with a drop each of the lapis and the phoenix and it was like such a nice little face cocktail. Sigh, I miss it. I have so many oils to get through, but I miss it so much. The whole line have scents, which can be annoying. I look forward to hearing about how you like the kit.

@haleyvvvv, I see from your empties that you liked the orchid oil more than the lapis one. How would you compare the orchid and phoenix oil? 

@itsfi I feel like the Orchid just gives this effortless radiant glow to my face (it's supposed to leave skin glowy and protect against free radicals and boost elasticity). Plus there's not a strong scent IMO. Or at least not one that bothers me.

I also really do like the Phoenix, for me 4 stars is like, I'll purchase again gladly, but be on the lookout for something else; whereas 5 stars are my ride or die, holy grails, can't live without. I think for me, mixing a drop or two with Orchid fits my skin's needs, which are generally are leaning normal to dry and starting to see more signs of aging. The Phoenix is supposed to help against those signs of aging more than Orchid, but it doesn't leave that same glow. It's a thicker oil, so it helps for absorbance to mix them. I also really don't like the scent, so diluting it helps.

I also use the Lapis, adding a drop for redness. I dont feel like that one lives up to all it's supposed to do, but definitely helps with redness. Again, for some reason (I like other blue tansy products) the scent here bothers me.

They all help to a degree with moisturizing. And I should note, I'm very sensitive to scents (especially ones I don't like), so this might all be a me thing. I've never tried the Emerald, but I have a bottle of the non CBD one to try, so maybe I'll start to incorporate that one too. Caveat, I use these all in the morning, not at night and some of them might be good for helping skin overnight (there is a lot of rose hip in some, for example).

Alas, I have to use through other oils before I can get back to this routine that was working so  nicely.

Thank you taking the time to put this all together; it helps so much @haleyvvvv! I think you’ll like the Herbivore Emerald; I didn’t pick up a scent to the non CBD version. 

@haleyvvvv , Impressive collection of empties! 

I love the REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and actually use it as an overnight sleeping mask (a thin layer is more than enough). I have sensitive, easily itritable, dry skin, and this product has been a go-to product when my skin can't handle anything else.

I just finished the same deluxe sample of the Tarte Mermaid Skin Serum and I too found it to be underperforming as a hydrating hyaluronic acid serum. I've experienced more visible hydrating and plumping results from comparable products from other brands, at a fraction of the price of the Tarte serum.

@MlleCC I know a lot of people love this mask. I do think it definitely calms (I've used it after exfoliating products), but I just can't get over the texture (like clay that sinks in?). I think I have another deluxe sample and maybe I'll try it as an overnight mask?

I'm so glad I got the Tarte as a DS, otherwise...its just not good and it should be for the price.

That's interesting you say that about the FAB ultra repair cream @haleyvvvv - I just opened mine this morning and was really surprised at the texture. I thought it would be a thicker cream. Sorry it was a bummer but you have a LOT of empties!

testing