cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying šŸ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thank you @RebeccaBT šŸ˜Š

@eshoe Thatā€™s a whole lotta masks! I wish I was better at using masks but when I get home I literally collapse and donā€™t budge until I get the energy to take off my makeup and brush my teeth. Itā€™s so silly but fitting a mask into my routine seems almost impossible after a long day of work! 

I hear ya @trishavt I know exactly how you feel. Itā€™s such a priority with me I sometimes start the cleansing process before dinner so I can be in a sheet mask by bedtime. But itā€™s my only escape from the day. Besides BICšŸ˜‚

...do we want to know how they get the velvet lol. @eshoe 

Haha,  fairies gently brush it off šŸ˜„ @scott1201 

edit- I had to look it up Velvet antler production. Male deer grow antlers each year. ... The antler takes about 90 days to grow and harden. Antlers are removed both as a farm management practice, to minimise danger if stags become aggressive around mating time, and to harvest the deer velvet (growing antlertissue).

Yes, thatā€™s right @heartsmyface, fairies! All of my masks are sourced by fairies because thatā€™s where the real magic happensšŸ˜„

@Samtian I would never use that mask again because who knows how they got it. Growing antlers. Just so many questions right there. I didnā€™t even know until I was wearing it and reading the ingredients (something @Shosh85 started) and saw ā€˜velvet extractā€™ and Iā€™m thinking...what on earth is velvet extract. 

I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for y...

I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for you..bummer!!! but I really love them, I wonder what would make a mask more tacky on different people... interesting indeed

Re: I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for y...

Yeah itā€™s probably subtle differences @lmasterwho knows, maybe an oil based vs water based cleanser or mask ahead of time makes a difference? No one else has had the same issue as me so itā€™s definitely something in my routine or my skinšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

@eshoeI have that mini for the YTTP oil and I regret not getting the set too... you're not alone lol... Though I'm sure there will be more sets coming!  Great set of empties!  Great set of gross masks! You were such a trooper!

I am going to be SO prepared this holiday, @missjeanie!

@eshoeI truly do about 80% of my shopping with holiday sales because I love the value sets that come out!  I feel like getting back into BIC this year I'm going to be going a little crazier than my low buy last year with all the skincare I'm looking at!

Lots of empties for you this week @eshoe! And loves too! šŸ’— Hmmm... šŸ¤” if Stila Wanderlust is a love for both you and @Shosh85, I may need to add that to my list ... after I check to see if I donā€™t already have it! šŸ˜† 

The stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Wanderlust pretty and accommodating @itsfi, I use it daily, unless itā€™s a magical skin-glowing Iā€™m too lazy for it no-makeup dayšŸ˜„

@eshoe I love your loves šŸ˜ The Stila Wanderlust is my favorite of the shades and I do the exact same thing and put on the center of my lid! It really is such a pretty one!

I ended up buying the YTTP set and love using the Kale cream and Superberry oil together šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

Ahhh such a good choice @Shosh85, love the scent of the oil and the dropper is šŸ‘šŸ¼ nice, too!

Re: Empties - V2

New to the empty thread, this is most of my empties since moving at beginning of November (it's missing a few sheet masks and some travel foils and minis).

Loves-5ā­šŸ’«šŸ’–šŸ¤©šŸŒ 20200302_000931.jpg

Spoiler

Likes-4ā­šŸ’«šŸ’–šŸ¤©20200302_000849.jpg

Spoiler

Okays-3ā­šŸ’«šŸ’–20200302_000809.jpg

Spoiler

Meh-2ā­šŸ’«20200302_000636.jpg

Spoiler

Nopes-1ā­20200302_000701~2.jpg

Spoiler

Hi @haleyvvvv ,

I have never tried the Sol de Janiero foot Fetish! I really want to especially if your feet get softer. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT, truly this product made me okay with my feet. I've always hated (my) feet, but this formula smells amazing and is super moisturizing and quick drying and is slowly making me okay with them. I don't know if it works any different than like any other cream, but I love the smell! The board is a little flimsy and doesn't last as long as the bottle, but I have a diamond buffer I use at home and take these ones for travel.

Came here for this-Iā€™ve always been curious about it, too @haleyvvvv! Sounds like one Iā€™ll have to try at some point.

Honestly the it just smells so nice, @eshoe, and my feet are softer and more hydrated without worrying about slippage, which is helpful. Now I don't know if I just used any other creme moisturizing product if it would be the same, you know? I think this has a bit more use in the morning after my shower functionality. For anyone with a lot of dead skin, I'd recommend doing a foot peel first or getting a better buffer, as this and board aren't really going to take all of that off, but for maintenance or between pedicures (if one gets), they're a good pair.

26 Replies
testing