cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I need to use my sheet masks like you use yours @eshoe i found a box of the its skin h acid today at Marshalls. Now I think I may go back & get the other box....🤔

I hope it works well for you @sonnydee. I love both, pretty easy and painless masking☺️

Holy sheet masks, @eshoe!

Ha @CookieGirl1 I try 😊

@eshoe you and @itsfi are the sheet mask QUEENS!!!

Aww, that’s sweet @CookieGirl1! Lots of sheet masks queens, kings, etc on BIC. 😍 We’re all royalty in my book! 💖

@eshoe oh my gosh, your photos are so very satisfying 😉♥️

Well thank you @lmaster, I’m hoping 12 months of these will be 💯 % satisfying😄

Hahahaha!!! @eshoe I'll take it 😉❣️

@eshoe 🥑🍞 so cute!! 

Thank you @averylayne 😊 

Wow that masking picture is an inspiration to keep my empties @eshoe but I'm so lazy! Very cute background!

@ShortErica thank you, I would love to assemble all 12 photos this year for a 1,000 piece puzzle. Shutterfly only does 250.

Boo! 250 is not enough. Maybe another company does more @eshoe 

Re: Empties - 2019

I've been horrible at posting empties this year, but I have been keeping track!  I had 47 empties in November and that brings my YTD total to 463.  I'm positive I can hit 500 before the end of the year!  I wish I remembered what my original goal was at the beginning of the year!

Loves and will/have repurchased all of these.Loves and will/have repurchased all of these.These are my likes.  I think they're good, but I'm not rushing to repurchase any of them.  The EL bar cleanser lasted a good 6 months. The Farmacy moisturizer I wouldn't spend the $ on again, was just ok.  Not really sure the TM hydrating serum did anything, but I tried it in place of the DE B-Hydra.  I've moved onto others now.  The MJ Highliners are great... when they don't dry out. :(These are my likes. I think they're good, but I'm not rushing to repurchase any of them. The EL bar cleanser lasted a good 6 months. The Farmacy moisturizer I wouldn't spend the $ on again, was just ok. Not really sure the TM hydrating serum did anything, but I tried it in place of the DE B-Hydra. I've moved onto others now. The MJ Highliners are great... when they don't dry out. 😞My Nopes.  I still have more hotel shampoo/conditioners left.  I'm thinking I can get through them in December though and have them out of my life lol.  The SOL mascara was ok for a natural look, but I was Vavavavavolume!  I tossed it after 3 uses. The Boscia green tea might have been ok, but mine was dried out and I have other masks that do more for me so I finished this, but that's it.My Nopes. I still have more hotel shampoo/conditioners left. I'm thinking I can get through them in December though and have them out of my life lol. The SOL mascara was ok for a natural look, but I was Vavavavavolume! I tossed it after 3 uses. The Boscia green tea might have been ok, but mine was dried out and I have other masks that do more for me so I finished this, but that's it.

@missjeanie that's a bunch of nopes 😆 to the trash you go! 

It really was a lot of nopes @lmaster , but I feel better now that they're gone.  January I'm going to do a good clean out of stuff I'm not using to trash as well.  I hate to waste, but really the waste is if I'm using something I don't love while a love sits all lonely waiting for me. 

Hi @missjeanie ,

This is a great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@missjeanie @The very fact that you tried to keep track all year impresses me.  Were you tracking how much you were using versus how much you were bringing in?  
lol, I had a goal of using up a large chunk of my sheet masks.  I did but you would never know it.  😅

I would guess that makeup/skincare wise I used more than I brought in.  Masks is the downfall to that though @heartsmyface .  I joined the masking thread to try to use up the dozen sheet masks and three or four wash offs I had in January.  Turns out it was an enabling thread and I've now accumulated quite a few.  I'm going to try in 2020 to keep track numbers wise of how much comes in and how much goes out and I'm hoping to do my own little version of a 'low buy'.  My version will be nothing comes in until something goes out.  We'll see how that goes, might need to do two-a-days for sheet masks!

Holy cow, @missjeanie, thassa lotta hotel shampoos 🙂

testing