cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you @emiie but I can’t take credit for it-just passing the tip along 🙂 

Nice empties @emiie! I’ve heard good things about the Clarins toner; I made a note to look into it for the warmer months when my skin is more combination. 

I really enjoy this one Clarins toner @itsfi  ! 🙂 I would definitely recommend it for spring and summer

Hi @emiie,

Great empties. Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Great job!! Love seeing the sheet masks @emiie 

January empties: 

7E799722-8CA5-41A1-A197-243D96DF2BBE.jpeg831AA405-C895-4A3B-B8A4-000F704679ED.jpeg
Spoiler
2C577C9E-2EBC-4394-A232-53B01316DE36.jpeg
Spoiler

Hi @WinglessOne ,

I have been loving THE ORDINARY - Buffet! It keeps my skin really smooth. Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Good bunch of empties at @WinglessOne ! How does the Ordinary serum work for you?

@Brutalitops  Buffet’s been in my skincare routine for a year. At first, I used it each morning. Then I switched to using it at night. Either way, it’s a nice big boost of peptides that help the rest of my skincare products work better. Its hyaluronic acid helps keep my skin hydrated. My favorite way to use it now is to spritz the YTTP Adaptogen Mist over it: the HA in Buffet draws moisture from the YTTP mist to my skin like a magnet and holds it there. 

I find Buffet needs time to fully soak into skin, otherwise it’ll pill under anything you layer over it. I give it 2-3 minutes to soak in. The serum has a nice smooth consistency, not watery or thick and syrupy, and not sticky. The only thing I don’t like about Buffet is the glass bottle and dropper: I don’t hate them, but I always transfer the serum to a reusable airless vacuum pump bottle because I prefer that delivery system over the glass dropper. Plus, I hate traveling with glass dropper bottles. But yeah, Buffet is great stuff! 

Good to know @WinglessOne , especially since I’ve been using the YTTP most too ☺️

I have a whole box of those Creme Shop Turmeric masks that I need to get to using. I think you have inspired me! 

I haven't tried the Peace Out acne dots, but I love the CosRx ones. They are so effective, it's almost magical. I've recently tried a Shea Moisture conditioning mask that I have been really impressed with; I am encouraged to try more of their products.

Good set of empties @WinglessOne.

Gotta love the oozoo bear @WinglessOne 😉

Nice empties @WinglessOne!!! I've used the Oozoo Bear mask a few times before too, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! 

Starting the year off on a good foot!

Would it be one of my Empties WITHOUT B&BW candles or Mac Fix+?Would it be one of my Empties WITHOUT B&BW candles or Mac Fix+?Liked everything except the dry shampoo--I've gone through a couple of this rendition and while i love the scent, it leaves my hair with a film on it that I don't like.  I repurchased something else.Liked everything except the dry shampoo--I've gone through a couple of this rendition and while i love the scent, it leaves my hair with a film on it that I don't like. I repurchased something else.No standouts good or bad EXCEPT the NatureLab Tokyo shampoo and conditioner which sapped the life out of my hair.No standouts good or bad EXCEPT the NatureLab Tokyo shampoo and conditioner which sapped the life out of my hair.My favorites from the bunch were the Fresh Sugar balm (again, can't have an Empties without at least one of them!) and the Sephora Collection Primer.My favorites from the bunch were the Fresh Sugar balm (again, can't have an Empties without at least one of them!) and the Sephora Collection Primer.Not Empties but I'm decluttering them both.  The Living Proof Prime Style Extender gets great reviews and I was really excited to try it but it literally did NOTHING for my hair.  The Wander Beauty Nude Illusion foundation was a huge disappointment as well because it's one that i'd wanted to try for awhile based off of some very positive reviews from a couple of YouTubers that I really trust/enjoy.  However, it was a complete and utter fail for me; it oxidized and regardless of any moisturizer, primer, powder, etc that I used it aged me about 20 years and showed fine lines that I didn't even know I had.  Byeeeeee.Not Empties but I'm decluttering them both. The Living Proof Prime Style Extender gets great reviews and I was really excited to try it but it literally did NOTHING for my hair. The Wander Beauty Nude Illusion foundation was a huge disappointment as well because it's one that i'd wanted to try for awhile based off of some very positive reviews from a couple of YouTubers that I really trust/enjoy. However, it was a complete and utter fail for me; it oxidized and regardless of any moisturizer, primer, powder, etc that I used it aged me about 20 years and showed fine lines that I didn't even know I had. Byeeeeee.

@CookieGirl1 oooooo I see some amazing candles!!

Oh those candles @CookieGirl1! Nicely done!! 😃

I'm a sucker for Bath and Body Works candles, @itsfi 🙂

It’s hard not to be @CookieGirl1! It’s easy to go a little crazy in that store! 💕 So many great smelling candles!! 

So many good empties @CookieGirl1!!!! I LOVE Fresh Cream!!! 

Great set of empties @CookieGirl1 !  I think I have one of those Dove body polishes waiting in my stash, glad to know it's a good one. 

Oh wow that foundation doesn’t sound agreeable at all, @CookieGirl1! yikes. 

testing