cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Hi @snoflakefaerie ,

this is a great set of empties! I am all about those vitamins! I just started using the Boscia Break Up Make Up Cleansing Oil again and I forgot how good it is.

Best Wishes,

Janean

I keep trying different oil/first cleansers @JaneanBT  but so far I always go back to Boscia. I have the Farmacy Green Clean to try next, which I’m imaging will give Boscia a run for its money.

Hi @@snoflakefaerie,

Great job on all of your empties! Lots of great products 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Thanks @RebeccaBT !

@snoflakefaerie the glue on nails have definitely impressed me this year! I remember years ago I couldn't go a day without one falling off,, now I can get a good week out of them,, nice job!!

Right @lmaster. I was hesitant to use them since that was my experience in the past, too. I’m pretty rough on my hands so I always carry glue with me in case one pops off, but I think I may move to using press on ones over getting gel manicures since they don’t destroy my nails as much and last long enough for me to feel it’s worth it. They also have way cooler designs and colors than I can get my local manicurists to do.

@snoflakefaerie oh absolutely!! I always dread having to get them refilled too,, so much easier now, and same with the designs,,, Everytime I would ask the nail shop to do something fun,,, they try to talk me out of it,,, like,,, really?? I would pay extra for what I want!! 🙄

Nice work on the empties @snoflakefaerie! I feel the same way you do on the LP PHD. @sonnydee has a fantastic way of keeping notes regarding sheet masks - she jots down her thoughts on the back side of the sheet mask packet with a Sharpie! 

I have to laugh @itsfi because I think I saw that recommendation in passing and put a sharpie next to my bed stand (where I put the mask foil) and still failed to write notes on it.... some day, I will be on top of things.

@snoflakefaerie, hahaha! 😂🤣😂 Well, at least you’re one step closer now with the Sharpie on your nightstand! Baby steps. 😃 

@itsfi  Oh that’s clever!  I just assume I’ll remember if I truly loved them and if I don’t remember the packaging it means it was a B or under.  

Ha @heartsmyface I definitely assume that, too. 

I know what you mean about mask notes @snoflakefaerie - even a few days later I sometimes forget my feelings about a mask!

@ShortErica I usually try to wait a few days to see if the mask broke me out or if the results were anything long lasting and by then I’ve lost my initial feelings. I think I need to do an initial jot down of my thoughts in addition to a follow up.

Re: Empties - 2019

Last empties of the year, a little late to post. 
Loves/likes- won’t repurchase the Elemis due to price but is quite lovely. Farmacy May purchase in the future have several other serums to get through first. Fresh nectar mask is nice but annoying to wash off.Loves/likes- won’t repurchase the Elemis due to price but is quite lovely. Farmacy May purchase in the future have several other serums to get through first. Fresh nectar mask is nice but annoying to wash off.

Okay/meh/NopesOkay/meh/Nopes

Isn’t that rose Elemis lovely @jen81? That’s one I am relishing, due to the price also. That fresh reminds me of tang but yes...a pain to remove. 

I've heard great things about the cerave moisturizer @jen81 , going to need to try it out this year!

Excellent 👍 @jen81 

Was the Native deodorant not effective @jen81? It's a natural deodorant I haven't tried and if it isn't worth it, I won't bother. Thanks!

@ShortErica It worked for a few hours then I started to stink like BO. Still searching for a good natural deodorant. I did try little seed farm brand and might order from them

@jen81 why didn't you like the Native deodorant? I bought it and so far love it. I was using Schmidt before that, and antiperspirant before that. 

@ShortErica 

15 Replies
testing