cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Right now Iโ€™m thinking if I could hit 730, or average 2 a day Iโ€™d be super excited @itsfi . Iโ€™d like to be more consistant in my sheet masking and use up more delux samples next year so I think it might be able to happen. Keep in mind I count foils too, so Iโ€™m looking for achievable, but consistency! 

Youโ€™ll get there @missjeanie! I agree, consistency is key. 

Just read through some of the January 2019 empties, I love seeing peopleโ€™s trash! Fou d out id set my goal at 400 empties for the year! Wohoo! Hoping I can get to 500 now then set a new goal for 2020!

Congrats on hitting your goal @missjeanie 

Thanks @emaisgr8 !!!  Feels awesome to have accomplished a New Years resolution after 40 years of trying lol

My October empties

IMG_1655.JPG

Spoiler

Hi @itsfi,

Lots of awesome empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! It was a good month for getting through things! ๐Ÿ’•

Nice empties @itsfi ! My two favorite tatcha products. The travel diffusers sound interesting, always nice to have something homey on the road. 

Thank you @CC3616! ๐Ÿค— I love the Tatcha cleansing oil!! โ™ฅ๏ธ Iโ€™m debating over the silk cream or the dewy skin cream. 

Great job. I like your thought process here, and I will have to try that clinique take the day off balm if I come across a sample size.  @itsfi 

Thank you @l8totheparty. Itโ€™s so nice that there are all these great options when it comes to cleansers. Are there cleansers that you are loving?

I use Farmacy Green Clean every night, and I've been using the Dr. Brandt hydro biotic cleanser in the morning for the last 3-4 months (so nice and gentle!). I've also started, and can't complain about, the OLEHENRIKSEN - The Clean Truthโ„ข Foaming Cleanser

I haven't used the First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL enough to form a solid opinion, but it's in my travel bag and I have no complaints using it.

Of course the Enzyme cleaning powder is great, I use it in the mornings sometimes if I remember .

You? 

I almost bought an Olehendriksen CT this sale, then realized I have enough trial sizes of others to last me a little while.  Gotta use up some of the stash, considering the stash only started collecting this year as I've made my way to a betterskin-care routine. Lol

@itsfi 

Nice job @itsfi   Especially on the full sizes!

The full sizes are definitely the more challenging ones @emaisgr8, especially if itโ€™s not a product I use every day. 

Nice set of empties @itsfi!!! 

Thank you @sephoraaddict918! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™ve been working through a lot of products that were open and just sitting on my shelf. Feels good to be making some dents in my collection, figuring out which are must haveโ€™s and making room for other products. ๐Ÿฅฐ

there's something amazing about the farmacy cleansing bal...

there's something amazing about the farmacy cleansing balm! @itsfi I can say, I'll probably stick with this brand for a long time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: there's something amazing about the farmacy cleansing bal...

@lmaster, the Farmacy cleansing balm, the original and the deliciously scented limited edition cherry one, are wonderful! Loove. It's not over-the-top to have 3 or 4 cleansing balms in rotation, is it? Hahaha! I've been impressed with Farmacy; lots of great products from the brand. ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: there's something amazing about the farmacy cleansing bal...

Couldn't agree more @itsfi ๐Ÿ’œ

Weekly trash  @faeriegirl I'm so glad I decided to try the peace out acne dots, they may cost a bit more than maskeraide, but they are worth it. They are thicker and perform so much better! The verb spray was ok, I don't like the way it sprayed out the bottle, but it wasn't a bad product. Tried out some self tanning wipes I received in allure box a couple months ago,, this is a gimicky product,,I know people can not like these things! It's too hard to actually keep the cloth over your hand while trying to wipe it on your self. The coola silk just made my skin too oily looking, I don't like masks I have to mix, and the scent of the spirulina mask was not for me. The skII didn't do much if anything for me eitherLovesLoves

LikeLike

DislikesDislikes

testing