cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

So much DE @naturalooks15 !!! Love it.

Wow that’s a boat load of DE empties @naturalooks15! The La La is a forever love of mine, too:)

@eshoe  ha ha yes, and I open them all to scrape it with a metal spatula :D. Another DE (Beste) is at the end of life this week.  when it stops coming out, I fill bit of water in the tube, shake it and keep it for a day to get the last bit out and get about 5-6 more uses this way.

Gotta use till last drop when the products are $$ 😛

I feel that way about C-Tango. I think I may need to restock at some point. I’ve been trying quite a few others but haven’t found the same ‘feel’ if you know what I mean. Right now it’s just important to me to use up what I have so I will just steadily work on it for the meantime.

@eshoe  I know what you mean. Boissance peptide eye gel is very similar in look & feel and very moisturizing but that does not have blend of vitamin C. That is what keeps me with C-Tango. 

I am 100% with you on that assessment @naturalooks15-the Biossance feels closer than any other eye cream I’ve tried to the C-Tango. Didn’t think of the vita C though, glad you pointed that out!

Great empties! I like applying the DE Hydra B Serum underneath my C Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream for extra hydration around the eye area. ❤️

Not a bad month for empties!  I was really trying to use up a few specific things that I'd had for way too long so it's nice to finally have them GONE.

Didn't love the White Mint Latte--hardly any throw to it--but the other two were winners and the Hot Cocoa and Cream is a longstanding fav.Didn't love the White Mint Latte--hardly any throw to it--but the other two were winners and the Hot Cocoa and Cream is a longstanding fav.The Ole Henriksen mask was nice but that tube lasted FOREVER and I was honestly happy to finally finish it because I was just getting a little tired of it.  I'm sad to say that the Moon Juice Beauty Shroom was a big letdown for me; it has great ingredients and it looked so promising but I never felt like I saw any noticeable results or difference from it.  A friend actually gifted me the Eve Lom moisturizer because she didn't like it and I thought it was OK (as was the Caudalie) but I wouldn't recommend either one for individuals with oily skin or for people who dislike heavier moisturizers since both of them are definitely thick and contain oils.The Ole Henriksen mask was nice but that tube lasted FOREVER and I was honestly happy to finally finish it because I was just getting a little tired of it. I'm sad to say that the Moon Juice Beauty Shroom was a big letdown for me; it has great ingredients and it looked so promising but I never felt like I saw any noticeable results or difference from it. A friend actually gifted me the Eve Lom moisturizer because she didn't like it and I thought it was OK (as was the Caudalie) but I wouldn't recommend either one for individuals with oily skin or for people who dislike heavier moisturizers since both of them are definitely thick and contain oils.The Living Proof shampoo/conditioner dried my hair out and the Alterna serum made my hair out-of-this-world greasy like none other!  Wouldn't ever purchase either.  Of all of these the Dermalogica precleanse was my favorite and I might eventually invest in that one.The Living Proof shampoo/conditioner dried my hair out and the Alterna serum made my hair out-of-this-world greasy like none other! Wouldn't ever purchase either. Of all of these the Dermalogica precleanse was my favorite and I might eventually invest in that one.The Monsieur Big and Fresh Sugar lippies are definitely recurring standouts in most of my empties pics :).The Monsieur Big and Fresh Sugar lippies are definitely recurring standouts in most of my empties pics :).

Hi @CookieGirl1,

Awesome empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Hot cocoa and cream sounds so good 😋🥰🐻

oooo hot cocoa and cream sounds right up my alley @Cookie...

oooo hot cocoa and cream sounds right up my alley @CookieGirl1 btw uughhh I had to get the farmacy cherry eye cream!! with 30% off I couldn't pass

Re: oooo hot cocoa and cream sounds right up my alley @Cookie...

@lmaster I'm legit so jealous that you bought the eye cream! Definitely try it and tag me-' I really had to talk myself out of buying it.

Re: oooo hot cocoa and cream sounds right up my alley @Cookie...

If they didn't have the sale and aferpay @CookieGirl1 I wouldn't of been so tempted,, I'll let you know my thoughts 😉

Hot cocoa and cream sounds so warm and cozy, perfect for this time of year, @CookieGirl1! 🙂 Great job finishing up that OH mask.

@itsfi I LOVE that candle.  Hence why I have at least 3 backups, lol.

3 backups sounds very reasonable @CookieGirl1! Hahaha! Love it. 🙂

Spoiler
October empties:

MasksMasks

Spoiler
Loved all the masks, especially the Annie's Way and the by Nature Apple Stem Cell, which refreshes and brightens my face, making it glow.

These were ok.These were ok.

Spoiler
The Lise Watier Sublimessence smelled so refreshing. But what were these products doing that my other products were not? They were not bad, they were just fine for the most part, but I don't see myself repurchasing or collecting more samples of these items. 
The Volition serum was thick and it was weird. It didn't smell like strawberries.
The Kiehl's Creamy eye treatment was nice and rich- is nice for overnight (I just have a pile of eye creams).
The Tata Harper Resurfacing mask- smelled weird, and the effects weren't as nice as other resurfacing products. 

NO.NO.

Spoiler
Fresh Black Tea eye concentrate was thick and paste-like. I didn't like that, nor how it tugged at the skin, nor how the beads of moisture inside of it never melted into my skin. I heard it has a short shelf-life, but still. I got this as a GWP in the spring, and I had to give up on it. I would not buy this.
The Creme Shop balm cleanser I thought would save me money instead of my Farmacy cleanser. That's a big No. It caused blister-like pimples and deep pimples while I used it.  It did not matter that I followed by micellar water. I stopped and so did the breakout. I had to throw it away.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Spoiler
All loves. Farmacy Green Clean- love this cleansing balm at night. It takes all my makeup off.
Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara- adds volume and length to my lashes. Doesn't flake.
Amorepacific Vintage Essence- loved this sample.
SK-II - what kind of magic is this? I managed to make this last 2 weeks and my skin *loved* it. My skin looked more even and glowed everyday. Glowed. I could have had some foundation-free days using this.  I'm contemplating buying it in the sale, but I do have a bottle of Amorepacific essence that I bought to get through.

@l8totheparty That Honey Dew mask looks nice.

It smelled divine as well. @Samtian 

So many sheet masks! 🤩 Nice job @l8totheparty

Thanks, @itsfi ! In the whole 'try to get through some samples' plan I had the sheet mask count did not get as high as I would like, but a great effort was put forth 😉😊 

8 Replies
testing