cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi that's amazing!! Great job decluttering!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thank you @lmaster! I need to keep at it, while there's momentum! lol. Hoping to get a couple more groups of products cleared out over the next couple of weeks. 

Congratulations on the declutter, @itsfi!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! It feels good to clear out some things. 

@itsfi Fragrance samples are one thing I can never part with - and I never even use mine!

@greeneyedgirl107, I understand. I had piles of fragrance samples at one point; a few years ago. Never used โ€˜em, but couldnโ€™t let them go either. This is the first year where I have less than 10 fragrance samples. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I need to use my full size fragrances more. Iโ€™m focusing on whittle down my lotions and creams for the first half of the year so maybe Iโ€™ll turn my attention to fragrances in the latter half. ๐Ÿค” 

@itsfi I can understand wanting to your your full sizes more!

@itsfi Holy moly!! good job!!

Thank you @Samtian! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m happy with how things are clearing out. I just have to be good with not picking up samples after samples just because,  and be more thoughtful on what I really want to try. 

@itsfi You can do it!!

Aww, thanks so much @Samtian! ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m rethinking my next round of declutters; I think I need to pair a category of products that will be easier for me to declutter with a harder category so that I have at least one that I can get through more easily.

@itsfi Sounds like a good plan!

Re: Empties - 2019

About a month of empties. A few duds, a few eh (yellow squiggle or question mark), and a lot of loves

5375BA22-F7ED-41A4-A983-5B828A448C06.jpeg40FBE60C-BE98-4924-A2A5-58864AA55BBD.jpegD8BD909C-AB7F-4F54-9EE0-A15D6622F1C3.jpeg83205369-888D-449E-AC88-A0B1BEE7E195.jpeg5320A0AF-6E74-45B0-B5C9-0B57CAE5CE9F.jpeg

@scott1201 I'm curious about the skin fix hand repair cream - can you offer some thoughts on the scent and how well it absorbs into the skin? Thanks in advance!

Hey, @sockmagnet ! So sorry for the delay in my response. This was honestly the best hand cream Iโ€™ve ever used. It was THICK. Like, I couldnโ€™t use my keyboard or mouse at work unless I rubbed my hands for like 5 min and got it all rubbed in. There wasnโ€™t any scent. I think it works best if you use early in the morning or late at night so it has time to sink in

@scott1201 thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @scott1201 ,

I have just gotten into wearing the invisabobble hair ties and my sister asked me why I was wearing a key chain around my wrist. I was so confused and then remembered how popular these were in the 90's:

Image result for plastic key chain wrist

My sister was very surprised to hear it was a hair tie! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT invisibobbles are the best!! I picked up my first set a while ago because I do a lot of hot yoga and theyโ€™re anti-slip (plus they can easily be washed in the shower because it gets sweaty in there!), but now I have to wear them all the time๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

There is no need to discard an Invisibobble because if they become stretched out just run it under warm water or use a blow dryer for about a minute and it will return to its original size.

@Loretta55,

I need to buy some!! I have been looking for hair ties that do not tug on my hair since it is slightly dry from bleaching.

โค๏ธ Melissa

@JaneanBT That is so true and funny! I knew it looked familiar ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

2 Replies
testing