cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: love the cold plunge @itsfi I'm so glad I finally bought...

Thanks! @lmaster 

I have another DS of the mask @lmaster @so it should tie me over for a while. ☺️

Nice! @itsfi 

Re: Empties - 2019

Finally I can toss my trash!

My monthly foils.  Just used the foot mask a couple of days ago and no peeling yet--still waiting on that one.My monthly foils. Just used the foot mask a couple of days ago and no peeling yet--still waiting on that one.The EcoTools brush cleaner was a little "meh" for me and I thought that the Murad cleanser was altogether pathetic.  It wouldn't be a montly Empties from me without a B&BW candle and this one in Blueberry Sugar (limited edition, sadly) is one of my all time favorites!  I have a small stash of them that I dip into once in awhile, sparingly.  I love the Philosophy apricot hand cream and I like the Living Proof Triple Detox Shampoo pretty well, enough that I have another one that I'm working on now.  Finally, I really like the Redken hairspray mini so I went ahead and just bought the full size.The EcoTools brush cleaner was a little "meh" for me and I thought that the Murad cleanser was altogether pathetic. It wouldn't be a montly Empties from me without a B&BW candle and this one in Blueberry Sugar (limited edition, sadly) is one of my all time favorites! I have a small stash of them that I dip into once in awhile, sparingly. I love the Philosophy apricot hand cream and I like the Living Proof Triple Detox Shampoo pretty well, enough that I have another one that I'm working on now. Finally, I really like the Redken hairspray mini so I went ahead and just bought the full size.Loved all of these!  I was a little sad to finish off my YTTP moisturizer but I've replaced in with another favorite from Belif so I'm not going to miss this one too much.  It killed me to finally finish off my Marc Jacobs Highliner in Luna(Tic) because it's a shade that I wear all the time but it's so expensive that I probably won't repurchase it right away and I'll wait for a good sale.  All of the other little things were great as well and I'd repurchase any or all of them.Loved all of these! I was a little sad to finish off my YTTP moisturizer but I've replaced in with another favorite from Belif so I'm not going to miss this one too much. It killed me to finally finish off my Marc Jacobs Highliner in Luna(Tic) because it's a shade that I wear all the time but it's so expensive that I probably won't repurchase it right away and I'll wait for a good sale. All of the other little things were great as well and I'd repurchase any or all of them.

@CookieGirl1 I am a diehard fan of the blueberry sugar candle. They re-launch it from time to time. I have 3 unopened from that collection (same package) and one from the old package (that was lovely with a marble like stone top).

They tend to release them around the holidays, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

@CookieGirl1 that candle looks nice great empties

@CookieGirl1 that candle looks nice great empties

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

This is a great set of empties. I love Marc Jacobs Hiliners too! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT They're so good!  I definitely have a few favorite shades.

That is a nice set of empties @CookieGirl1!! I am currently using the mini of the Elemis Rose Cleansing Balm, and I am not liking it that much. The rose scent is much too intense for me, and I like the scent of rose. 

I didn't really mind the scent, @sephoraaddict918, but I wasn't the absolute biggest fan of the consistency.

HA! That's funny @CookieGirl1. It was the complete opposite for me. I didn't mind the consistency, but the scent gave me a headache.

This is maybe a month and a half worth of empties?

Loves:

loves sept19.jpg

Spoiler
New to me:
SKII skincentuals cream: holy glow. Hydrating and glow finish. love the texture too. Way more than I would normally spend considering theres plenty of great creams much cheaper but I might have to save up and cave on this one.
St Tropez bronzing mousse: this took me a while to get through since I don't self tan regularly but I really enjoyed it. Was not streaky at all except areas where operator error took place. Good for face also.
Clarks Botanicals deep moisture mask: Dry skin = love. 
Josh rosebrook cocoa antioxidant mask: not too tough or dry after use.
osea white algae mask: hydrating

likessept19.jpg

Spoiler
Davines oi and NYM dry shampoo- good products that used to be HG for me but I have other favorites now.
Tony Moly I'm peach: smells great and hydrating

Meh:

nosept19.jpg

Spoiler
Amika triple RX mask: SO MANY SPLIT ENDS after using this instead of my other fave hair masks. I used it like 4 times and the whole thing is basically full and going in the trash.
Florapy: not sure whats up with this. they are usually HG for me, set I got was a gift purchased on amazon and smelled very chemically and off from usual.. 
Tula Insta Bright- I wanted to love this crazy fun foil mask but it burned and irritated my face, so pass.
Ardell glamour lashes- way too much for this simple gal LOL
Becca luminous body mousse- not my shade

@CC3616 I haven't actually tried the Amika mask but TBH I'm not a fan of the Amika scent--even though I know a lot of people love it.  That alone makes me not want to try it.

@CC3616 Great empties! I love that green flower as well 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

oh that's too funny @CC3616 glad you like the scent of th...

oh that's too funny @CC3616 glad you like the scent of the peach mask, it has great results that's for sure

Wow, this is impressive! I absolutely love SKII Facial Masks. They're the best for getting that healthy, glowing skin. <333

@PenelopeBT This was the first time I used them and will definitely be purchasing some!

Great batch of empties, @CC3616! On another note, your countertop is gorgeous! 

Thank you @scott1201! All the low buying was worth it 🙂

August EmptiesIMG_1811.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Yellow Squeeze Brightening Mask (x5)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Pink Squeeze Vitality Mask (x2)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Relaxing Mask (x2)
- By Nature Seaweed + Aloe Vera Skin Soothing Face Mask (x3)
- Neogen Mexican Aloe Mask
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Green Tea Mask
- A'Pieu Strawberry Mikl One-Pack
- Peach Slices Calm Jasmine + Chamomile Sheet Mask

IMG_1812.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist
- Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water
- Make P:rem In-Shower Face Pack
- Raw Sugar Raw Coconut + Mango lip balm
- PTR Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
- Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Eye Cream

IMG_1808.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- By Nature Vitamin C + Collagen Hydrating Face Mask
- Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen with Instant Bronzers
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye eye cream
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer
- Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly 
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
- PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum
- Murad Prebiotic 4-in-1 Multicleanser
- Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Detox Mask

IMG_1810.jpg

Spoiler
Just ok
- Pacifica Pineapple Wipe Out Oil Cleansing Face Wipes
- Peach Slices Strawberry Ice Cream Sheet Mask
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Serum Concentrate (I'll use my other deluxe samples, but I wouldn't repurchase at current price point)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer

Love seeing your sheet mask empties and hearing your thoughts on them @MoniDJ. I've added a few more to my growing list. 😉 Love SdJ - smells so good.

1 Reply
testing