cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I'm glad I can help add to your list!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream @MoniDJ!!! How did the Supergoop Setting Mist work for you? Does it leave any kind of white cast?

@sephoraaddict918 Unfortunately, the Supergoop does leave a white cast. I can make it work if I shake it up really well and use sparingly. I no longer purchase this, but I got this bottle in a set. I'm still in search of a sunscreen spray that doesn't leave a cast.

Thanks for that info @MoniDJ!! I have been eyeing that spray for a while, but I was always worried about the potential white cast. 

oh those papa recipe masks are awesome @MoniDJ

oh those papa recipe masks are awesome @MoniDJ

Re: oh those papa recipe masks are awesome @MoniDJ

@lmaster They're some of my favorites!

My August empties ~ just realized it’s all skincare empties this month and a lot of cleansers for that matter. 🙂 

IMG_E0142.JPG

Spoiler

@itsfi Luv Mamonde❤...but haven't tried the petal spa oil yet. I don't mind the rose scent. Their rose toner is my fav toner to use these past few months. 

@GodivaMoon the oil is good; 💗 I’m glad I gave it a try. It’s quite viscous when it comes out but I add a little bit of water to thin and emulsify it and then it just glides across my face (and smells wonderfully in the process).

I’m so happy you posted about the Mamonde toner (my wallet, however, is now very scared - lol). I’ve thought about it for a while. Do you think it’s better suited for the warmer months or would it work nicely in the fall and winter as well?

@itsfi wow great job, was the mamonde cleanser any good?

@itsfi wow great job, was the mamonde cleanser any good?

Re: @itsfi wow great job, was the mamonde cleanser any good?

I really liked the Mamonde cleanser @lmaster. I saw that I have another DS of it and I'm so happy about that. I'll pick up a full size eventually, probably before the year is over. I just need to get through a couple more DS/mini cleansers first. I think you'd like the consistency, scent and results from this one. It cleanses without stripping and smells really good.

Re: @itsfi wow great job, was the mamonde cleanser any good?

@itsfi I had a couple ds sizes as well, I'm also trying to get through some other cleansers first, thanks for your pov

Nice empties, @itsfi! I need to put that Neogen cleanser on my to-try list. 

Yes @quspork, do it!! I've been happy with the Neogen green tea cleanser. I thought it would just be a summer cleanser for me when my skin is more on the oily side, but it's a good year round second cleanser. It's not too harsh or too much in the winter, even when my skin can lean a lot more dry. There are other flavors (like blueberry and grains, I think it's grains); but the green tea one is the one for me. 😉

20190815_093135.jpg

My empties part one. 

Benefit brow pencil in 4.5 is my ride and die. I think my brows are my most expensive beauty purchase, besides haircare. 

Laura Mercier hydrating primer is a favorite, but I'm looking for something different.

Olehenriksen Truth cleanser and Truth vitamin C  serum are both holy grail! And they both come in travel size...for me that's a bonus since I travel a little. That vitamin C serum loves my skin and dries quickly, no oily feel to it.

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow moisturizer is fantastic! I did find another moisturizer I like a little better, but will still use it. Their sleep mask was ok. I use Belief instead now.

Jurlique rosewater mist was refreshing! Will restock!

KVD Lock-It setting powder was a fav, but I recently decided to reduce use of talc, which this product does contain. Won't repurchase this one sadly.

Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation is my favorite of all time! I like that it's NOT full coverage! I'm looking for other foundations to try, specifically powder. But this one is my go to!

Tatcha overnight memory serum was ok, I think there are other products that offer my skin more, which I use now.

Boscia face sponges are great! I'll use these in the morning. Feels nice and you may add a cleanser to it. 

Skin & Co. Whipped Cleansing Cream was a sample that dried out my face. I'm already dry so this is a pass.

Hi @GodivaMoon ,

This is such an impressive set of empties! I have never seen so many empty brow pencils before but I get it! My sister loves The Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. It really does brighten your skin! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Brows are my most basic need. I try a lot of brow products at the same time, so I don't finish them as fast.

@GodivaMoon I feel the same way about my brows! Definitely the product I have to replenish the most 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Wow those are a lot of empties @GodivaMoon ❤️ I love the Glow watermelon and sadly finished mine too. Olehenrickson 🥰👍

I love that foundation also! @GodivaMoon

I love that foundation also! @GodivaMoon

Re: I love that foundation also! @GodivaMoon

@lmaster  Right!!! I'm going to try their watermelon foundation!

testing