cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @lmaster ,

I love the Facial Radiance Pads! They really keep my skin nice and clear! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

They are the best @JaneanBT 👍😊

July August.jpg

I've been really slacking these last two months. But today I decided to go through my eyeliners and throw out the dry ones, I haven't worn much make up this summer. Only 4 were bad. Bonus photo of swatches that were good, cause I'm bored.

Love-
Bath Bomb
Wax Melt

Ok-
YSL Vinyl Creams
Pink Sugar Perfume
Philosophy Giving

Hate-

No Opinion-

Destash- Dried Out Eyeliners.

Total-78

Eyeliner swatches.jpg

that is awesome to look at @Samtian pretty colors

that is awesome to look at @Samtian pretty colors

Re: that is awesome to look at @Samtian pretty colors

@lmaster Thank you! Some of them have lasted through my bath last night haha.

Dang, @Samtian, thassa lot of eyeliners!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! Yeah my little drawer is full.

Nice rainbow of eyeliners @Samtian! I would probably do the same thing. Can’t stand to de clutter but yet it feels so good afterwards. 

@eshoe Thank you, and yes that is so true!!

Loves- Saturday Skin Brightening sheet mask made my skin so soft and luminous. Fresh eye cream is a fav along with fresh lotus dream cream. Chantecaille mascara was a space nk birthday freebie. It’s very nice but full size is $74! So won’t  be buying that!! Cools sunscreen is nice just searching for higher spf.Loves- Saturday Skin Brightening sheet mask made my skin so soft and luminous. Fresh eye cream is a fav along with fresh lotus dream cream. Chantecaille mascara was a space nk birthday freebie. It’s very nice but full size is $74! So won’t be buying that!! Cools sunscreen is nice just searching for higher spf.

7035E794-24FC-4424-86EF-CEBEBAC923CB.jpeg

Hi @jen81 ,

I get so proud when you all finish your SPF lol! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@jen81 The SpaceNK Bday gift this year was lovely. I am enjoying the Chantecaille mascara as well, but no way I'm paying that much on any mascara.

Nice empties   I spot things in here I have as well and will get around to trying one of these days. @jen81 

Great empties @jen81 👍

great bunch of empties @jen81

great bunch of empties @jen81

@jen81 So many great products. Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Empties - 2019

Hi, friends. This is about 6 weeks of Empties. I’m just gonna mention major breakthroughs so I don’t get overwhelmed by the sheer volume this week. As you can see, I’ve been trying a lot of Ordinary products. I just wanted to see if there was anything I was missing out on (FOMO). I thought the Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA was a very worthy moisturizer for my dry, sensitive, rosacea type skin. I will probably repurchase at some point, as it’s a very good value, unscented, and is very hydrating. Farmacy Green Screen sunscreen, which is no longer offered on Sephora US, got rebranded as Green Defense and is available on Farmacy’s website. It is my HG of daily sunscreens. It’s unscented, works well under makeup, does not clog my pores or irritate my sensitive skin. It’s a great regular daily use spf 30. Charlotte Tilbury Magic foundation. This was the 0 fair shade, which I’ve since determined is too pale for me and looks a little too white. I like the formulation: does not settle in creases and is forgiving if I get a little dryness around my nose from the retin a. Good product for dry skin, very buildable for added versatility. Does not cause me to break out. I went through 2 bottles before I figured out the 0 shade was not right. I’m halfway thru a 1 fair shade now, now noticing it’s a little too yellowish for my skin tone. Yesterday I had an epiphany that I need to blend the 0 and 1. So, going forward, that is my new vision. Mind you, I’ve tried about 12 foundations of various brands and shades in the last year and this is my favorite formula so I really want it to work. Another major breakthrough is the Briogeo Rosarco Milk leave in conditioner. I’ve been loving Briogeo’s rinse out conditioners as HG for quite awhile. I have a hubby who has major sensitivity to fragrance (gets migraines) so the thought of spraying anything aerosolized at home scares me. But, I rolled the dice bc I love Briogeo, trying this mini while he was out of town. Bingo. It’s a natural, fruity/milky fragrance that leaves my hair even prettier than the rinse out conditioners. Love this stuff. He does not object. Yay! This leaves my hair super soft and manageable and not weighed down. Major win. Full size purchased.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Fab empties @christyrc! I’m happy to hear that The Ordinary moisturizer is a good one for winter. I’ve wondered about it for a long time and think I may finally give it a go this winter! 😊

I love the Sachajuan shampoo & conditioners, @christyrc

@christyrc @The brio geo is 🙌I’m on my third bottle and I love the stuff. A little goes a long way for me. The Korres face wash is also so nice. Great empties!!

Glad you found a foundation formula you like, that’s a major win.

1 Reply
testing