cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great empties @eshoe. What are the pros and cons for the Briogeo shampoo and conditioner for you? I’ve eyed that pair but haven’t pulled the trigger.

The shampoo & conditioner felt nice on my hair @itsfi. Similar to the Shu but the scent was more on par with Suave which isn’t terrible. But if I am paying for a spendy hair-care routine, I kinda hope for a special scent to be included in the package. 

This is a great set of empties @eshoe! You got through so many samples! I love that! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT I’ve been accumulating them for awhile now, it’s time to clear out. Trying to, anyway!

@eshoe you are too funny!!

Weird masks are the spice of life @lmaster 😄

@eshoe So impressed, I do not even have a quarter of the empties you do. I need to step it up 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Me too, @RebeccaBT !

I am trying to be a bit more methodical about finishing products right now, @RebeccaBT. Want to be ready for the holiday sets!

Ok, first fall and lead up to Christmas on Sephora, and I'm beginning to hear chatter about holiday sets?!  Like....I should be excited and my wallet should tremble, is that it? @eshoe  

😄

Every year I aim to scale back in the summer/fall so that I can take advantage of sets I want come winter, @l8totheparty. Like with the Laneige lip set-I should have gifted the three DS sizes and just kept the FS. This year I plan to be more prepared so that I buy the sets with items I want to try.

@eshoe I need to get through some of my skincare to make room for all the holiday goodies too! Can't believe Christmas is in only a few months! 

Best,

Rebecca

Four months, @RebeccaBT 😳 I am not prepared this year!

Empties. (Sheet Masks not included)E4B7F8AA-F373-4CD9-A195-387E694FB7DB.jpeg

Loved the dry shampoo, panda hand cream, Brigeo sample, haeyo Mayo, and sunscreens. Don’t recommend Strawberry face scrub.Loved the dry shampoo, panda hand cream, Brigeo sample, haeyo Mayo, and sunscreens. Don’t recommend Strawberry face scrub.

Loved morrocanoil, boscia cactus lotion, lancome sample, igk sample, phytojoba leave in. Bliss was okay.Loved morrocanoil, boscia cactus lotion, lancome sample, igk sample, phytojoba leave in. Bliss was okay.

Hempz lotion was old and definitely smelled expired. Trissola bad for thick dry hair. The Ordinary primer worked, but felt too silicone slick.Hempz lotion was old and definitely smelled expired. Trissola bad for thick dry hair. The Ordinary primer worked, but felt too silicone slick.#

Love the photo @Weetart! 💕 Amazing job with your empties!! I wondered about the MB strawberry scrub - good to know it’s a pass.

Thanks @itsfi ! And yeah, it actually worked okay as a mask it's really creamy, but it was major effort to finish that jar. The seeds as an exfoliate was a joke.

@Weetart  Ouhhh you got through a lot!   I love that body scrub!  It’s simple and smells so good!  

It's such a good body scrub @heartsmyface ! I've been making an effort to use up items, even if it's for off label purposes. 

Hi @Weetart ,

This is a great set of empties! Great job! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT !

That's a lot of product! Way to go. @Weetart 

1 Reply
testing