cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great work @trishavt! 👍🏼 Love these products too! 💗

excellent girl! @trishavt

excellent girl! @trishavt

@trishavt @WinglessOne 

I don't think I ever finished a lipgloss or lipstick. I think I have commitment issues lol

I've finished balms and liners before and that's about it for lip products!

@trishavt  2 more glosses that are emptier than I’ve ever managed to make any gloss tube. 🙂 I’ve emptied many a lipstick bullet, but not a gloss. Nice job! 

Empties for the past week and half or so. 

All the big big products were loves. The Josie Maran smelled only like vanilla, no fig, but I love the formula none the less. The Babyfacial lasted me about 1.5 years and is worth every penny to me. Beauty blender is a great sponge and I will always buy the holiday sets when there is an additional % off. No need to buy full price ever IMO. 

Sheet masks on the other hand... different story...

So I’ve been stalking the masking thread (I love you guys but just feel like I’m so behind! You know so much more than I do! Maybe I’ll come back soon when I have interesting thoughts!) and was influenced into some lookatme and other TJX popular masks. I haveta say... don’t love the lookatme masks. Actually don’t like them at all really. The guacamole and aloe had something that really irritated my eyes. The collagen was fine (obviously I was trying to get through this box lol) but I really don’t like the slime consistency of the serum. I do love the scent of the watermelon one, so there’s that. Also, can’t remember the brand of the avocado mask, although the mask itself was nice the packaging drove me insane. I could never open it and had to find scissors to snip it open. So! Trying to branch out of my Creme Shop Lapcos comfort zone and find new stuff. 🙂

FAA19366-31C0-4D2B-954A-3709C6944DBC.jpeg14ADCF72-8DF9-4A7F-9B79-303CDBBF64DC.jpeg

@scott1201 I'm at 50% for lookatme. I've only tried 2: aloe - didn't like and watermelon - thumbs up. I also prefer the traditional tear open package vs. the peel kind with Holika Holika in this line. You aren't alone. And I'd love to hear any opinions - BIG or small - on the masking thread. Thanks for sharing your empties. 🙂

@scott1201 I totally agree that the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL is amazing and totally worth it! 

Best,

Rebecca

@scott1201 so sorry to hear you don't have a pleasant exp...

@scott1201 so sorry to hear you don't have a pleasant experience with the LookAtMe masks 😒

Nice empties @scott1201! Looove Babyfacial! ♥️ Your sheet masks loves are good ones! 💕 Sorry about the trouble you had with the Holika Holika sheet mask - the packaging is one of the things I love about it! Lol. 😂 We all have different preferences. In terms of new masks, have you tried the Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables line of masks? I haven’t tried all of them but have enjoyed the ones I have tried and @Shosh85 and @lmaster have had good things to say about them as well. I love their Bombee Honey line of masks as well. 

Cleansing and MaskingCleansing and Masking

MoisturizingMoisturizing

@sockmagnet Great empties 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Awww love Tatcha ❤️ Great empties @sockmagnet  need more Tatcha soon lol.

Look at those full size items - go @sockmagnet!

nice! @sockmagnet

nice! @sockmagnet

Been traveling (do i even need to start these posts by saying that anymore, hah) and here are some hotel emptiesIMG_9118.jpg

Spoiler
  • Shampoo & Conditioners: love all of these. The big winner is the Playa, which smelled great and made my hair feel very soft.
  • Caudalie: I love this eye cream so much. Hopefully i'll get to use these GWPs forever because the FS packaging looks difficult (and esssssspensive)
  • CLEAN fragrance: eh, it's a little too spicy for me. I've been using this as a travel spray only (IE when i'm on trips) to use it up because it doesn't really suit me.
  • D*mn Girl: no no no. I love BTS but this is not good and hopefully not a replacement. It was so difficult to wash off and the brush was just too big to be able to maneuver around the eye.
  • Farmacy: OH THIS IS GOOD! Recent discovery from the Sephora Favorites set. Love how this feels and performs. 
  • Sephora mask: not my favorite. Difficult to wash off and doesn't really clean my face that well.
  • AP Enzyme: This was fine. I wouldn't purchase this myself but don't mind the little foils for travel.
  • Julip Mask: I LOVE THIS! I typically dislike multi-step masks but this one made my skin feel so smooth and happy the next day.
  • Vita Pearl Mask: No no no. This one stained my face and sink a bright pink. It was so difficult to use.
  •  

Cute little reviews! @scott1201 

But staining the skin pink is a big no.

@scott1201 My empties are going to look very similar in the next month. I am going on three trips so I will be living on travel size and samples 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Sorry about the DG mascara @scott1201. It has actually been one the easier mascaras for me to remove. But different products work differently for everyone. Glad you know to spend your money on another mascara that suits you. Nice empties! Hope your travels went smoothly.

@scott1201 so lucky you are!! traveling for work or pleas...

@scott1201 so lucky you are!! traveling for work or pleasure? great empties 😉

RE: Empties - 2019

My garbage collection! I'm a bit amazed at how I still have such a burning passion for all things makeup, skin and hair related after all these years 😂 Everything is actually repurchases except the kopari and Pixi toner. Didn't really care much about it so it took quite a while to finish. Didn't really care much about the DE eye cream either, didn't notice any big differences

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Wow! Look at all these empties! Nice work @mmmiu! Hada Labo is great! 💕

testing