cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Some empties finally - I had duplicates of certain items but now they are done 😫 love the Tata Harper and would recommend.  I’m never out of Bum Bum Cream.  I finished the whole box of face masks.  Loved the Glow watermelon overnight mask and would recommend.  No more rice polish from a Tatcha,  I will replace as I absolutely love it.  No7 overnight worked well, not great but good.  I hated the smell so I won’t repurchase.  Drunk Elephant sample and Youth to the People samples good but not enough to form an opinion other than I liked the whipped moisturizer sample.  Next fragrance in a Cocoa Woods 😘 would probably buy a full size next time.  Loreal pure sugar scrub is perfect for me and smells so good.  On my third jar.  

20E32585-85B7-4576-8C58-04C9D3D9E980.jpeg

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I am in need of another Bum Bum soon! I can't wait to restock! 

Best wishes,

Janean

excellent empties!! bum bum is so great @2manyperfumes

excellent empties!! bum bum is so great @2manyperfumes

Re: excellent empties!! bum bum is so great @2manyperfumes

I’ve yet to find anything else better

@2manyperfumes Awesome empties! How were the face wipes? 

Best,
Rebecca

They were okay I like them with a bit more moisture but they do the job well.  Sometimes I spray a bit of micellar water on them.  

RE: Empties - 2019

I’ve been super busy the last couple of months with selling our condo and moving halfway across the country so I’ve neglected to post my empties for June and July. But here they are...all are much loved products that are in my daily rotation. Best new product goes to The Ordinary Buffet with Copper Peptides. It makes my skin super hydrated and glowy when used in conjunction with the Drunk Elephant Protini moisturizer and is a much more affordable option than the Niod Copper Amino Isolate Serum. The only product that was kind of meh was the Amore Pacific Treatment Toner. I didn’t see any difference in my skin after using this product so any other toner would perform the same way.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Love the Alterna Caviar hair products @oceanics! 💜 Hope the move and settling in is going well.

@oceanics I agree with @JaneanBT ! I love those cotton pads 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

excellent empties @oceanics hopefully the move went smoothly

excellent empties @oceanics hopefully the move went smoothly

I kinda thought an expensive toner might be a waste of money.

Hi @oceanics ,

This is a great set of empties! I love the Shiseido Cotton Pads. They are so soft! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

July 2019 Empties

Empties-2019.07.PNG

Feeling kinda awesome about the samples - well, the foils. I've got to work on some of my deluxe sample products.

DEVACURL - WAVE MAKER™ Touchable Texture Whip

Spoiler

DEVACURL - SUPERCREAM™ Coconut Curl Styler

Spoiler

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly 4.2 oz/ 125 mL

Spoiler

Adidas perfume

Spoiler

Can't zoom in enough to get a name but body lotion from a hotel

Spoiler

Olay daily facials

Spoiler

Olay eye gel

Spoiler

Olay whips

Spoiler

Aquatowel and makeup removers

Spoiler

LANEIGE - Water Bank Moisture Cream

Spoiler

JM Solution Cleanser

Spoiler

@ShortErica Love seeing your thoughts! Great job using up some foils 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

@ShortErica glad to hear you got some use out of them!

I'm glad I asked what they were @lmaster. At first I had no idea but now it makes sense. Thanks again!

@ShortErica  😘🤗

My empties update. I do one approximately every 3 months when my empties bag is full.

I used up:

Full sized products: 18

Deluxe samples: 16

Foil samples/ packets : 62

Sheet masks/ one use treatments: 21

Eye/Lip patches : 21

Declutter: 654851FC8-232C-4E48-A3AE-AE63F055FEE6.jpeg

Spoiler
My favorites are Shiseido Cottons,
UD Quick Fix, Sephora collection Micelar Water, Clinique Eye Makeup remover, Goodal Toner, Glow Recipe Watermelon Mist. All of these I would definitely repurchase. The only thing I didn’t like was the EOS Hand Cream. The rest was ok but nothing overly exciting. 

A213C311-33A3-4B0B-B126-C106116976D4.jpeg

Spoiler
Favorites and I would buy a FS - Laneige moisturizer and essence, Drunk Elephant C-Tango, LaLa - this was the old formula that was too heavy for me (especially now during summer) but I tried the new one and I like it much better. I would buy the new one. Kinda unimpressed with AESOP so far. I tried few products but didn’t find anything that would wow me yet. Kinda bummer as I thought I would love that brand. Also liked the Ole and Dr. Jart.

68C2EB74-6883-4B50-996C-C523098D29AA.jpeg

Spoiler
I have ridiculously large stash of these foil samples. To use them up about month ago I started Beauty Samples Sunday on my IG. Every Sunday I pick around 7-10 samples and try to use them up.m then next Sunday I post an update and select new ones. This makes more accountable and forces me to follow through. In my last empties I had around 20 foil samples now I have over 60 so it’s definitely working for me. 
Favorites: Kate Somerville Serum and moisturizer 2 in 1 ( I think I will get this with my ULTA points next time there is 20%off coupon), L’occitane Almond body lotion (this is amazing but quite expensive), Vitaliberata Tanning cloths (easy to use, very natural color), Murad Retinol Youth Renew Eye Serum (perfect consistency), Bliss Incredi-peel. All of these I would give it a try and buy a FS.
I really hated the dpHUE ACV apple cider vinegar scalp scrub - this tangled my hair so much I thought I would never detengle them again . Big no. Also I hated the smell of La Mer.

Nice work on those foils @katkapivarci! 😊 It’s such a great feeling to use them up! 

Hi @katkapivarci ,

I always feel so proud when someone finishes their SPF! Also amazing job with the samples! I gotta work on using mine! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

testing