Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi, do you have any idea how much I love seeing all of your masking Empties?  You are definitely one of our top Masking Moguls here and you totally inspire me.

Awww, @CookieGirl1, that's so sweet. There are a lot of fabulous maskers on BIC with amazing mask selections - my looooong list of masks "to buy" or "to look into" has grown sooo much. I love hearing about and seeing what everyone is using for masks. Smiley Happy

Oh I think I posted my empties in the other empties thread so cross posting now.  This is my empties from home even though i wasn’t home half the month. 4AF85E75-19D8-42B3-AF29-5955A678D64F.jpeg

A42F5A3F-AB81-44DA-867A-047CBA463F5E.jpeg

I can’t stand the UD makeup remover.  Nope.  The mascaras i knew I didn’t like right away.I can’t stand the UD makeup remover. Nope. The mascaras i knew I didn’t like right away.

wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

Re: wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

@lmaster   Thanks.  It’s been nice getting through stuff now that I’m not constantly bringing items in for one or two uses.  

Good month of working through products @heartsmyface! Hmmm, that Dermadoctor peel looks good. Will check that out once I've made a dent in my peels. Smiley Wink 

@itsfi   It is good!  I rotate between three peels -neostrata, ole hendriksen, and the dermadoctor.  I would recommend any of the three.  All are very effectiveSmiley Happy 

@heartsmyface, I love that OH peel - so good and smells nice! Hmmm... why do I get the feeling that I'll be adding the Dermadoctor to my group of peels sooner rather than later?! hahaha! Smiley Wink Can't help it, love my peels. <3

@itsfi   Me too!  Literally everything behaves better on freshly peeled skin!  

Funny - I love that Urban Decay Perversion mascara!  I haven't tried anything else in your pile. Lol @heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty   Omg i gave it a good trial.  It made me into a raccoon no matter what I did.  I like dewy skin normally so I thought maybe my lashes were touching my face and it was transferring because it was so moist.  It even transferred with powder applied thickly under my eyes.  it hates me.  

Mon the bright side I’ve started the process curating my mascarasSmiley Happy 

And that's the beauty of trying thi gs!  You never know if you like it until you try it. @heartsmyface 

May and June Empties 

MayMay

JuneJune

Spoiler
Mays standout was the St. Ives sheet mask. The worst was the Lace a Peel. 
June had several loves including Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce and Wander Beauty Unleashed which was great for a natural look. I enjoyed all of the sheet masks this month. The worst for the month was the Precision Beauty Eye Masks. 

loving your empties here @emaisgr8

loving your empties here @emaisgr8

So many great sheet masks here @emaisgr8! Awesome that there was only one you didn't enjoy! Smiley Happy  

It was really a great masking month @itsfi 

Monthly empties, YTD total is 149 yay!!! 😁

Still can't believe 6 months have passed.

LOVES!!LOVES!!

Spoiler

Absolute favorites :

Sephora Collection Dry Clean Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray

Verso Reviving Eye Mask

Glow Recipe Watermelon Mask

Peace Out Acne Healing Dots

Sephora Collection Solid Brush Cleaner

Sol de Janeiro Bath Bomba

Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist

Dove Clinical Protection

New faves :

Dr Dennis Gross Marine Dew It Right Eye Gel : The lightest yellow tinted eye gel I’ve every tried. It made my undereyes look refreshed and not as puffy without that heavy eye cream feeling.

Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste : Smells like fresh rose petals. Gives a nice exfoliation to the scalp and your hair feels instantly clean, thick and volumized from the roots.

Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme : Loved the texture in-between a cream and a gel, it applied nicely. Noticed brightening the morning after.

Animalz Otter Mask : Loved the refreshing feeling of this sheet mask. My skin was so hydrated afterwards.

Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask : Beside the scent which I think is really strong, I was amazed by the results. My pores looked great and my skin looked clearer in general (like there was less blackheads). Definitely recommend for oily skins.

LikesLikes

Spoiler

Creme Shop Elf’s Workshop : Liked it, but too a long time to absorb completely.

Sunday Riley C.E.O. Serum : I was SO impressed with the results, really brightened my skin. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the texture, too creamy for my skin type, made me look a little oily.

Marc Anthony Grow Long Miracle Treatment : Loved the way it made my hair feel, my curls looked gorgeous when air dry. Don’t know if it really helped grew my hair lol I only had 2 uses out of this little sampler.

Too Faced Primed & Peachy Primer : Looove the blurring effect. This is one of my favorite collection from TF. My only con is that it doesn’t work with every foundation, but once you find a good combo it’s very good.

Dr Brandt Vacuum Cleaner Pore Purifying mask : Made my pores look clean and smaller. It has an intense chemical-ish scent.

Korres Body Butter in Guava : Loved the texture of the cream, even though it is thick it sinks in really well. The scent wasn’t a favorite of mine, smelled like extra sugary candies.

Nope..Nope..

Spoiler

Dollar Store Jumbo Cotton rounds : My goal is to use up all my cotton rounds and buy reusable ones. I didn’t like these, the cotton was soft but so flimsy it balled up and I kept getting cotton in my eyes.

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation : I liked the medium-full coverage, but it looked so powdery… I’ll try another one of these sample with an hydrating primer!!

Wander Beauty Lift Off Purifying mask : It separated into a weird red oil and a thick purple paste. I think my sample was exposed to some heat or something.. Anyways I didn’t like the way it applied. A thin layer was impossible to peel off and if I added more product it was impossible to dry down.  

Wow! Your YTD empties for the first half of the year are spectacular @ellem24! Love those Peace Out! Acne Dots - they're amazing! 

Thank you so much @itsfi I do count my foils and sheet masks though so it helps 😉

I didn't care for that wander beauty mask either @ellem24 🙄

I didn't care for that wander beauty mask either @ellem24 🙄

Re: I didn't care for that wander beauty mask either @ellem24 🙄

Right ? @lmaster If there's no results I don't see the fun in peeling stuff off my face 😅