cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@sephoraaddict918 WOW! You got through so many products! Good job 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

That's so unfortunate about the CeraVe cleanser @sephoraaddict918. I love it as a 2nd step for double cleansing but I've also heard they reformulated. I'm curious to compare my ingredients from my current bottle on the new ones when I run out. Glad the other products were loves or likes!

That would interesting to know which ingredients changed @ShortErica, especially since I also use the foaming CeraVe cleanser, and I have no issues with that one. 

I'll make sure to post when I get a new bottle if I notice the ingredients are changed @sephoraaddict918 

great job!! @sephoraaddict918 😍🙌

great job!! @sephoraaddict918 😍🙌

Oh I think I posted my empties in the other empties thread so cross posting now.  This is my empties from home even though i wasn’t home half the month. 4AF85E75-19D8-42B3-AF29-5955A678D64F.jpeg

A42F5A3F-AB81-44DA-867A-047CBA463F5E.jpeg

I can’t stand the UD makeup remover.  Nope.  The mascaras i knew I didn’t like right away.I can’t stand the UD makeup remover. Nope. The mascaras i knew I didn’t like right away.

wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

Re: wow that's some empties for sure @heartsmyface

@lmaster   Thanks.  It’s been nice getting through stuff now that I’m not constantly bringing items in for one or two uses.  

Good month of working through products @heartsmyface! Hmmm, that Dermadoctor peel looks good. Will check that out once I've made a dent in my peels. 😉 

@itsfi   It is good!  I rotate between three peels -neostrata, ole hendriksen, and the dermadoctor.  I would recommend any of the three.  All are very effective:) 

@heartsmyface, I love that OH peel - so good and smells nice! Hmmm... why do I get the feeling that I'll be adding the Dermadoctor to my group of peels sooner rather than later?! hahaha! 😉 Can't help it, love my peels. ❤️

@itsfi   Me too!  Literally everything behaves better on freshly peeled skin!  

Funny - I love that Urban Decay Perversion mascara!  I haven't tried anything else in your pile. Lol @heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty   Omg i gave it a good trial.  It made me into a raccoon no matter what I did.  I like dewy skin normally so I thought maybe my lashes were touching my face and it was transferring because it was so moist.  It even transferred with powder applied thickly under my eyes.  it hates me.  

Mon the bright side I’ve started the process curating my mascaras:) 

And that's the beauty of trying thi gs!  You never know if you like it until you try it. @heartsmyface 

Empties - 2019

May and June empties! The mason jar was a homemade body scrub that was gifted to me. Still trying to get through my minis and work through my mask collection. I also did a collection edit/declutter. Decluttered items are in the bottom right. Old skincare and spfs, mini mascaras that transferred on me, and some lippies/liquid shadows that went bad. Bye! Not pictured but I also gifted away some makeup (approximately 20 full and DS items) and skincare minis to a local makeup artist and what I had left of my briogeo green apple shampoo/ conditioner and the indie Lee eye serum to my mom because she wanted to try them.

Wow! Way to go @Lazybeautybeast

Amazing work, @Lazybeautybeast!

Dang, @Lazybeautybeast, you're my hero!  That's a crazy amount of empties 🙂

Wow, amazing empties!! @Lazybeautybeast 

Wow- great job on finishing so many things for May and June, @Lazybeautybeast!

1 Reply
testing