cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Itโ€™s so nice to know that both of you had some fun masking together @eshoe ! Iโ€™m sorry that the DE Beste cleanser didnโ€™t live up to your expectations!, I still havenโ€™t tried the DS yet. 

Itโ€™s not bad at all, @keana1 - I just prefer other cleansers. I would definitely pass it along to my daughter thanks to the clean ingredients ๐Ÿ˜‰

I wouldnโ€™t hesitate to do the same @eshoe ! Iโ€™m glad that you enjoyed the sample that I sent you! ๐Ÿค—

It was very nice @keana1 @thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe I have a couple of the same empties this week! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Oooh let me guess @RebeccaBT - the Beste and Bum Bum? 

@eshoe  those mommy and me masks are adorable 

Arenโ€™t they fun @emaisgr8? They make a Daddy and Me set too๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi @eshoe ,

This is a great set of empties! I love the Bum Bum cream! I love when other people love the Bum Bum cream! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Ha ha I love when other people love the Bum Bum cream too @JaneanBT. The sparkles are just an added bonus โœจ 

@eshoe  wow I canโ€™t believe you remembered to hang on to all these!! I always say Iโ€™ll post on this thread but I forget to save!

The sample bags from Sephora are perfect for holding on to empties under the sink @ather. I used to keep them separated by foils/DS/FS/masks but now it's just one bag for masks and one for everything else. 

Oh awesome! @eshoe so glad you liked it!

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

I love the Brazilian Bum Bum Creams, I get compliments all the time when I wear that one!

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

And the shower gel, and the body buff, and the lip balm @cindyvonlovely ๐Ÿ˜„

April empties: MehMehToo oldToo oldLovesLovesNopesNopes

Look at all those loves!! Nice work @keana1! I misread the name of the Viviscal shampoo at first - I thought it said "croissant sublime" and I thought "a croissant sounds delicious right now." haha! I think I know what's for breakfast this morning. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thinking about food again @itsfi ! I think Iโ€™ll have one tomorrow morning! ๐Ÿฅ I have one left in the freezer! ( I buy them fresh and freeze them as soon as I return home so they stay fresh and crispy! ). They have to be made with butter not margarine! 

@keana1 I use the DE Shaba Eye Serum and C Tango Eye Cream on top every morning. It's my go to eye routine for bright eyes! <333

I use the C-Tango in the morning and the Shaba Complex before going to bed @PenelopeBT! I use vit.C in my AM routine + other antioxidants so I like using the C-Tango at the same time and since the Shaba contains copper peptides ( which are inactivated by antioxidants ) I use it in my PM skincare routine. I read this on The Ordinary website in case you wondered...

@keana1 SO many empties, wow! I remember when you posted your TO haul, this is pretty incredible ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

2 Replies
testing