cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: love the PTR and those raccoon eye gels are so cute! @Wee...

PTR has great wash off masks! I think I used the pumpkin one too soon after a microdermabrasion treatment which made it uncomfortable, but it worked well. The thermal one is my absolute favorite, I love how it warms up when you massage it. Soooo relaxing. @Imaster

Re: Empties - 2019

More empties for May!  Bought more Ardell lashes and I still have 2 more hylauronic masks.  Completely out of the PTR Irish Moor Mud.  Itโ€™s pretty good for unclogging pores and soothes the skin without drying,  

73E87BE8-FB66-4840-B2C4-197C7F4DA5DF.jpeg

nice set of empties @2manyperfumes

nice set of empties @2manyperfumes

Re: nice set of empties @2manyperfumes

Thanks @lmaster Iโ€™m really trying to get through as much as I can skincare wise but I go through Ardell lashes bi-weekly.  

Oh I love this mask from The Creme Shop @2manyperfumes !  And you've inspired me... I always think I don't have time to do a full strip of lashes, mostly because I'm unpracticed, but I think I'll test out some individual lashes again!

Thank you @missjeanie I love the creme line.  So far they are good products and affordable ๐Ÿ‘. I use to buy the full lash but I ruin them or lose them so often itโ€™s a waste of money.  The individual bunches are easier for me cost wise.  They take a bit of practice but Iโ€™d rather lose one piece than the whole lash.  I like the Demi half ones and will buy the naturals or the cat eye ones that are longer on the edges because of my eye shape.  

More empties and I really like the PTR hylauronic moisturizer.  Keeping it in my list ๐Ÿ‘

1831F431-3B53-4172-86F3-9929434C3035.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  Costco has PTR cloud set BBC1A54E-5928-41A3-9981-DECDAB5DA4FF.png

Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ @naturalooks15 that is good know ๐Ÿ‘

I looooove that PTR hylauronic moisturizer too @2manyperfumes . Keep your eye out in the fall / winter, they had a great set of the moisturizer and serum during the November sale ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @SurprisedLemur ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m saving my points and waiting lol.  I only buy what I need the rest of the year and wait patiently for late Fall to pick up the holiday packages, value sets etc.

RE: Empties - 2019

My April 2019 empties! โ˜”๏ธ Loves: Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser, dp Hue ACV Scalp Scrub, Youth To The People Kale + Green Tea Face Wash, Fenty Beauty Pro Filtโ€™r Primer and Foundation, Lancรดme Bi-Facil, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel, Replica Flower Market Perfume, Skin & Co Truffle Whipped Cleansing Cream. Likes: Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion, Belif The True Cream, Bath and Body Works Beach Nights and Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotions, Smashbox Primerizer, Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream. Dislikes: Ole Henrikson Face The Truth Cleanser, Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Butter, Mario Badescu Facial Sprays in both Aloe Cucumber and Rosewater, Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask, Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation, Urban Decay Eye Primer, Sooรe O2 Bubble Face Mask, Nest Indigo Fragrance

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@cindyvonlovely I've never liked the UD eye primer either, I always thought I was one of the only ones!

@cindyvonlovely Love seeing all of your thoughts! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

That's an impressive stash of empties, @cindyvonlovely.  NIce going :).

I am not a fan of bubbling sheet masks either, @cindyvonlovely!

Empties for March and April MarchMarch

AprilApril

Awesome masking @emaisgr8 !! I spy quite a few in there that I wouldnโ€™t mind trying out! And a nice mix of other products as well! How did you like the Drunk elephant cleanser?

@missjeanie  I felt the cleanser wasn't anything special. I wouldn't repurchase.

The masks look great, @emaisgr8!

my favorite empties! @emaisgr8 masks ๐Ÿ˜

my favorite empties! @emaisgr8 masks ๐Ÿ˜
testing