cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: great assortment of masks 😍💗 @itsfi

Thank you @lmaster! It's interesting to see so many of them and how they compare to each other in terms of loves, likes, etc. 

Re: Empties - 2019

All of the masks!!!  Lovely @itsfi !

Thank you @missjeanie! I fell behind on keeping up with posting and am not too sure I can do weekly posts of my sheet mask empties consistently, but I am doing a better job of holding onto the empty pouches for pics. lol! 🙂 Baby steps...

I know I wouldn't be able to do weekly pics so you're one up on me for even trying @itsfi !  I've gotten the habit down now of tossing all my empties into an empty Sephora bag under my bathroom sink, I want to say it took me about a year to get to the point where I do it automatically.  But I just can't seem to commit to updates more than monthly.  Even at monthly I find myself forgetting.  But the way you're trying, weekly, you'd have a better memory of what you loved and why!  Maybe I'll work on that for next year!

emptiesm2019.jpg

- Hempz Exotic Green Tea & Asian Pear Herbal Body Moisturizer, love, and already have another one. This is one of my favorites, smells amazing!!

- Neutrogena Dry Hand Cream, have been buying this forever, and have a few backups. It makes my skin so soft! I use it on my feet too, perfect for upcoming pedicure season!!

- Clinique Moisture Surge, another staple for me. Already got a replacement for it.

- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, this is the first time I tried them, and the only thing I was thinking is what took me so long. Just 10 minutes, and I definitely noticed the difference they made. Will definitely be getting more.

- Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner, I always like using them. Really nice on my hair, and I love the smell.

- Ulta Foaming Hand Soap, another staple that I buy every time it is on sale.

- Tatcha Water Cream, I really liked this moisturizer. Very lightweight, it sinks into your skin immediately, and leaves the skin nicely moisturized.

@ABC345, that lotion sounds like it smells sooo good. I'll have to look for it in store next time. 

It does smell really, check it out! I sometimes find it at tjmaxx as well. I like pretty much everything with green tea 🙂

@ABC345 Awesome empties! I love that lotion and it always takes me forever to get through them!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you! I am so excited every time I finish a large lotion like this, they take forever to finish! @RebeccaBT 

I love hempz @ABC345 however lol my little 5 year old wan...

I love hempz @ABC345 however lol my little 5 year old wanted to take my hempz sanitizer to school and didn't understand why he couldn't 🤦

Re: I love hempz @ABC345 however lol my little 5 year old wan...

LOL, @lmaster !

@ABC345 I really enjoy those Skyn Eye Gels, too. They are the only eye mask I’ve tried that leaves a visible brightness after using them.

I tried another eye mask years ago, but I didn't see any improvement. I was surprised that I saw results with this one, so will continue using it! I definitely noticed smoother skin. @eshoe 

This week's trash

Spoiler
LovesLoves

LovesLoves

MeeehhhMeeehhh

I love the scent of the cold brew, but alcohol is an ingredient that I didn't realize was in this mask until recently, so it's definitely a mehhhh now

@lmaster @missjeanie jocott brands direct has them! They ship from California 😘 except missjeanie I believe you’re a felllow Canadian babe and unfortunately they don’t ship to Canada 😰

Oh thank you so much @cianni you're a doll

@cianniI am in Canada... I do however have a US POBox!  I do need to work through a few peeling foot masks I have on hand already, I might try one tonight and leave it on for a few hours... maybe the extra time is the key?  If they don't work out though... I'll be snagging this one!

I'm so tempted to track down that foot mask @lmaster !

I literally am in the process @missjeanie lol I traded for it in the skincare trade box, so I have no clue who put it in, unless I go through the pictures... But I did just ask @eshoe if it was her 😂

I’m so sorry it wasn’t me, @lmaster@missjeanie, I hope you are able to track it down to the original owner!

@lmaster Awesome empties! So many good masks!

Best,
Rebecca

1 Reply
testing