cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Look at all those loves!! Nice work @keana1! I misread the name of the Viviscal shampoo at first - I thought it said "croissant sublime" and I thought "a croissant sounds delicious right now." haha! I think I know what's for breakfast this morning. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thinking about food again @itsfi ! I think Iโ€™ll have one tomorrow morning! ๐Ÿฅ I have one left in the freezer! ( I buy them fresh and freeze them as soon as I return home so they stay fresh and crispy! ). They have to be made with butter not margarine! 

@keana1 I use the DE Shaba Eye Serum and C Tango Eye Cream on top every morning. It's my go to eye routine for bright eyes! <333

I use the C-Tango in the morning and the Shaba Complex before going to bed @PenelopeBT! I use vit.C in my AM routine + other antioxidants so I like using the C-Tango at the same time and since the Shaba contains copper peptides ( which are inactivated by antioxidants ) I use it in my PM skincare routine. I read this on The Ordinary website in case you wondered...

@keana1 SO many empties, wow! I remember when you posted your TO haul, this is pretty incredible ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks @eshoe! TO products work so well, agree with my skin, you can customize your skincare routine according to your skin type and they layer so well! Whatโ€™s there not to love? And the price range is amazing! 

Iโ€™ve only tried one, @keana1. Maybe I should try the HA serum๐Ÿค”

You should @eshoe ! We all need some extra HA in our skincare routine since we have dry skin! You can use it for DIY masking week since itโ€™s not expensive.

Thatโ€™s a great idea @keana1! Would you mix it with anything, of just use the bottle as is?

For masking DIY week you can mix it with anything @eshoe . I would recommend the Marine Hyaluronics serum since itโ€™s not as thick as the Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. 

Thank you @keana1!

Youโ€™re welcome @eshoe ! You know that you can ask me anything, anytime! ๐Ÿค—

@keana1  Would love to hear your thoughts/ More details on 'The Ordinary' products. 

Look at all those empties from TO @keana1 !  I love seeing so many more loves than nopes!

Iโ€™m addicted to TO products @missjeanie ! The nopes did absolutely nothing after using the vials everyday for 2 weeks! 

@keana1 Lots of great products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !๐Ÿ˜‰

Iโ€™ve been meaning to post these pictures since middle of February but somehow I always get distracted reading different threats and generally getting lost in the Community๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ 

So this is pretty much what I used since November 2018. I also spent 6 weeks away from home visiting my family so I took bunch of foils and deluxe samples with me. 

Total count of used products:

37 foils

49 deluxe samples

34 full size productsDE Babyfacial, Shiseido cottons,  Lavanilla, beautyblender are the absolute Holy Grails for me.DE Babyfacial, Shiseido cottons, Lavanilla, beautyblender are the absolute Holy Grails for me.

I would use all of these again but wouldnโ€™t personally pirchase them again. They are all good products but nothing special to me.I would use all of these again but wouldnโ€™t personally pirchase them again. They are all good products but nothing special to me.

Hate the smell of Fructis and Skinfood. Lโ€™Oreal Elvive had horrible packaging and was too heavy for my hair. Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge was too dense for my liking.Hate the smell of Fructis and Skinfood. Lโ€™Oreal Elvive had horrible packaging and was too heavy for my hair. Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge was too dense for my liking.

Tarte lip pencil dried up. Chanel palette is at least 10yrs old.Tarte lip pencil dried up. Chanel palette is at least 10yrs old.

Lโ€™OCCITANE Amande lotion is divine and I want to bathe in it.Lโ€™OCCITANE Amande lotion is divine and I want to bathe in it.

I actually love the Bum Bum cream I put it here by accident.I actually love the Bum Bum cream I put it here by accident.

Couldnโ€™t stand the smell of the Drybar and Ouai. The Shmidtโ€™s deodorant had the weirdest texture. Sebastian Whipped Cream was way too heavy for my hair.Couldnโ€™t stand the smell of the Drybar and Ouai. The Shmidtโ€™s deodorant had the weirdest texture. Sebastian Whipped Cream was way too heavy for my hair.

@katkapivarci we have very similar taste! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@katkapivarci we have very similar taste! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: @katkapivarci we have very similar taste! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster yaaay, thatโ€™s awesome. Happy to know my โ€œlovesโ€ are loved by someone else as well. 

testing