cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles...

ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles 🤷 @eshoe

Re: ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles...

They are pretty @lmaster, this Vitamin C had little orange droplets in a clear serum, like the Algenist collagen. Happy I have a backup!

Re: Empties - 2019

Yet another week of some great trash @eshoe ! You're flying though stuff.  Curious about the yaddah mask as well!

I enjoyed that Yadah very much, @missjeanie! No scent, fit great, decent serum. One of the better filler masks I’ve used in awhile. I picked up a box of the aloe ones as well, when I found the Gudatema egg😉

I'm so glad you ended up liking it!  I picked up the aloe ones too... now to figure out when to fit them in!  Love great filler masks... the 'easy' ones @eshoe !

Wait..have you put your Yadah review in the Masking Challenge and I missed it @eshoe? Hoping you just haven't added it yet and that I'll catch your feedback later. 🙂

No @ShortErica I didn’t review it, just tried it for personal consumption 😄 I did like it and very happy I picked up a pack!

It was a bargain so I guess I can incorporate it into this week's theme vs. the letter P. Thanks for the heads up @eshoe!

Well worth the price, I did like it better than the Yadah snail one @ShortErica @missjeanie can’t wait to give the aloe one a whirl.

ohhhh..... The snail ones have been an easy one for me to pick up anytime and I've been giving a few away here and there too.  I'm really looking forward to the aloe ones if the collagen was better than snail @eshoe !

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts @missjeanie 🙂

Can't believe I keep forgetting to post my trash from last week. It's not much but it's something. The sheet masks that I like ishI loved the serum and most of these but not the actual sheet mask itself. In the tanning lotion was just meh...I used it every day for a week and barely had any color. If you're looking for just a light tan it would be okay but I like to be a little bit more bronze.LovesLoves

Like- ishLike- ish

MehhMehh

Nice empties @lmaster! Love that GrandeLash MD; I need to get back on being more consistent with it. If that self tanner was too light, is there one that works better for you?

@itsfi I love VITA LIBERATA - Luxury Tan Moisture Locking System

I use Vita Liberata body blur and self tanning gradual lotion

And loving tan 2 hour express then for my face I love love TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

Thank you @lmaster! Summer will be here soon and I need to get a bit of a tan. 🙂 

No problem @itsfi glad to help, I actually just ordered the tan- luxe body drops a couple days ago, waiting to try those puppies out

Good to know about the self tanner @lmaster .  I love using these kinds of products so I don't look streaky but I gotta get some kinda colour!

It was very light @missjeanie barely tinted

@lmaster Haha, that sounds perfect for me!   All I need is a little color or I look dirty. 

@heartsmyface this would be perfect for you

Ooh that mangosteen looks interesting.

testing