cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

lol... well at least you didn't end up shedding your face like a foot peel @lmaster lol... oh man... I gotta start getting some better sleep lol

My travel empties...

Loves - these are all worthy of repurchase - all the masks here are great for hydration. Impossible to choose a favorite among this group.Loves - these are all worthy of repurchase - all the masks here are great for hydration. Impossible to choose a favorite among this group.

Left side are all okay products; they're not bad (I'd use them if I had them) but not a standout for me either. The Sephora Collection Orchid Face Mask was probably expired so it's hard to judge that one fairly; will try another Orchid one another time. The results from the Dr. Belmeur mask were very good and I like the ingredients a lot but the fit of the mask, and primarily, its stiffness, was really off.Left side are all okay products; they're not bad (I'd use them if I had them) but not a standout for me either. The Sephora Collection Orchid Face Mask was probably expired so it's hard to judge that one fairly; will try another Orchid one another time. The results from the Dr. Belmeur mask were very good and I like the ingredients a lot but the fit of the mask, and primarily, its stiffness, was really off.

Caribbean coconut sounds like an amazing mask for some warm weather travels @itsfi !

I do like the name on that mask @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ™‚ The ones in that particular line are all good and have such pretty packaging too.

@itsfi WOW! Love all of your empties ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! These were some great skincare and hair care products. ๐Ÿ™‚

so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion...

so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion literally like 2 hours ago ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion...

Yaaay! We're on the same honey potion mask schedule @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion...

I love FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

@itsfi 

Great empties @itsfi! Iโ€™m definitely thinking about getting the honey potion mask during the sale๐Ÿ˜Š

It's fantastic @faeriegirl! I don't use wash off masks as often as I do sheet masks, but the Farmacy Honey Potion is definitely one of my absolute favorites. 

@itsfi Have you tried any of the other farmacy honey products?

@faeriegirl, I've tried the Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g - I had a foil sample of it, applied it before a flight and when I got back to my hotel room after my work meetings, I placed an order for a full size. ๐Ÿ™‚  It is on the thicker side and has a bit of a goopy consistency but it really is lovely. It's great for when the weather is cold outside and the stickiness / tackiness I use to my advantage by using it as a makeup primer as well. In the evenings, I'll just add a thin layer of moisturizer over it or a sleeping mask to tone down / take away the stickiness. 

Are you near a Sephora store where you can have them make you a sample to try out? If not, PM me. I just looked and have a foil sample of it and am happy to drop it in the mail for you to try.

Thank you @itsfi!  I will definitely get samples the next time Iโ€™m by a store.

March.jpg

Not a lot, but being sick and recovering from surgery kinda put a damper on me using stuff haha. But I am super happy to have used up 3 full size items!

Love-
Berdous Somei Yoshino
Wax Melts
Papaya Mask

Like-
Oat and Sugar Bath Bomb
Fig & Olive Scrub

Hate-
Neutrogena Toner
Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Toss- MUFE N9

Total-31/100.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Get well soon! @Samtian

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@christyrc  Thank you!

@Samtian  I know how you feel about the fairy wash! I was so excited but i didnโ€™t like the smell and I never felt clean after using it. I turned it into a hand wash instead ๐Ÿ˜„

@pinyo  Yep! Didn't like the smell at all.

That papaya mask is funny @Samtian! is your goal of 100 for the year? You are smokinโ€™!

@eshoe  Yes it is! Thanks, I'm doing pretty well for myself, usually its like maybe 4 empties haha.

2 Replies
testing