cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts @missjeanie ๐Ÿ™‚

Weekly trash happy to report no mehs ๐Ÿ˜‰LovesLoves

LikeLike

@lmaster, I'm excited to try that collagen eye patch, and the MaskerAide Spotted dots look good! So great that everything was a love or like! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi I really like the maskeraide dots, they are cheape...

@itsfi I really like the maskeraide dots, they are cheaper than the peace out brand,, now I've never tried the peace out brand, but these seem to work just fine for me

The MaskerAide dots sound great @lmaster. Have you tried

Peace Out Acne Healing Dots 20 Acne Healing Dots

or Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots 72 dots

If so how do they compare?

Those peace out dots are not available in Canada. Too bad! @faeriegirl 

No I have not @faeriegirl I received a few of these packs in a sub box last year, I keep forgetting about them,, then I reorganized my masks and found them ๐Ÿ˜† I do like these though, I need to try the peace out and see if they are better

@lmaster Iโ€™ve tried the PTR ones and they were ok but I want to try the peace out ones too๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl there does seem to put a bit of a price different bt maskeraide and peace out

My travel empties...

Loves - these are all worthy of repurchase - all the masks here are great for hydration. Impossible to choose a favorite among this group.Loves - these are all worthy of repurchase - all the masks here are great for hydration. Impossible to choose a favorite among this group.

Left side are all okay products; they're not bad (I'd use them if I had them) but not a standout for me either. The Sephora Collection Orchid Face Mask was probably expired so it's hard to judge that one fairly; will try another Orchid one another time. The results from the Dr. Belmeur mask were very good and I like the ingredients a lot but the fit of the mask, and primarily, its stiffness, was really off.Left side are all okay products; they're not bad (I'd use them if I had them) but not a standout for me either. The Sephora Collection Orchid Face Mask was probably expired so it's hard to judge that one fairly; will try another Orchid one another time. The results from the Dr. Belmeur mask were very good and I like the ingredients a lot but the fit of the mask, and primarily, its stiffness, was really off.

Caribbean coconut sounds like an amazing mask for some warm weather travels @itsfi !

I do like the name on that mask @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ™‚ The ones in that particular line are all good and have such pretty packaging too.

@itsfi WOW! Love all of your empties ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! These were some great skincare and hair care products. ๐Ÿ™‚

so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion...

so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion literally like 2 hours ago ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion...

Yaaay! We're on the same honey potion mask schedule @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: so funny @itsfi I just finished my sample of honey potion...

Great empties @itsfi! Iโ€™m definitely thinking about getting the honey potion mask during the sale๐Ÿ˜Š

It's fantastic @faeriegirl! I don't use wash off masks as often as I do sheet masks, but the Farmacy Honey Potion is definitely one of my absolute favorites. 

@itsfi Have you tried any of the other farmacy honey products?

@faeriegirl, I've tried the Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve - I had a foil sample of it, applied it before a flight and when I got back to my hotel room after my work meetings, I placed an order for a full size. ๐Ÿ™‚  It is on the thicker side and has a bit of a goopy consistency but it really is lovely. It's great for when the weather is cold outside and the stickiness / tackiness I use to my advantage by using it as a makeup primer as well. In the evenings, I'll just add a thin layer of moisturizer over it or a sleeping mask to tone down / take away the stickiness. 

Are you near a Sephora store where you can have them make you a sample to try out? If not, PM me. I just looked and have a foil sample of it and am happy to drop it in the mail for you to try.

4 Replies