cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @jen81  Im going to put argan oil in it so I can moisturize my legs on the go, lol! ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy to report I used 3 of my masks! Very slowly making a dent through my stash.   

The pencil liner broke, but itโ€™s still working without issues, so hopefully I can finish it by the end of April! 

Iโ€™m destashing the YSL mini lipstick since it broke and the eyeliner because itโ€™s leaking like no other! This is my third one and time and time again, it always leaks profusely after a couple of uses. I wonโ€™t be buying it anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž 

D3BF9840-7F55-47B2-999B-31DE8C71B37E.jpeg

BB09BAF2-F701-48A8-A6EC-CDECC93F9E1E.jpeg

95A33298-F6E3-4D29-8A14-BB6F9F6C656B.jpeg

@pinyo Sorry about the lipstick and eyeliner. Itโ€™s a shameโ˜น๏ธ

Nice work @pinyo! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How did you like the Missha Hyaluronic Acid sheet mask? 

Great job, @pinyo ! Sorry to hear about the broken YSL lipstick ๐Ÿ˜ž

Great job with the masking @pinyo! Thatโ€™s a shame about the liner๐Ÿ™

great job @pinyo masking is the best ๐Ÿ˜‰

great job @pinyo masking is the best ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: great job @pinyo masking is the best ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster @faeriegirl @itsfi when I see someone using their masks..

Join Us GIF - AustinPowers DrEvil MikeMyers GIFs

@ShortErica man i wish I had an iPhone so I insert these cute little clips!! 

I'm being bad like @tastelikewater and currently on my work computer. Shh! @lmaster 

Baahaaahaaa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @ShortErica  I won't spill the beans ๐Ÿ˜˜

This month's empties:

*Not pictured*- Evo Fabuloso Platinum Blonde Color Intensifying Conditioner- This was my 3rd bottle I used up in the last few years and I really think this does a great job at toning my hair and keeping the brassiness away from my blonde hair for a while. I used this as my conditioner once a week and left it on for about 5 minutes in the shower before I washed it off. It smells amazing and always left my hair baby smooth until the next wash.

*Not pictured* Neautrogena Makeup Removing wipes- I've gone through dozens of packs of these in the last few years so it's safe to say this one is a HG item.

BBW Pretty As a Peach body lotion- another HG item for me that I've repurchased countless times. I like to use this after I get out of the shower to moisturize my skin and leave me smelling like a giant peach all day.

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Conditioner- I'm a huge fan of Garnier's product's fruity smells but I'm not big on their actual products. I only used this up because my kid decided to finish half the bottle and open a brand new one right after. I can't say I noticed much of a difference in my hair color but it did leave my hair soft and smelling great. Overall, this is not a product that I see myself purchasing or recommending.

BBW Shower Gels- both great scents but the Winter Candy Apple will always be one of my favorite BBW scents alongside the Pretty as a Peach collection.

Loreal Series Expert Vitamino Color Hair Mask- this was actually pretty neat because of how FAST it worked. You can literally leave this on your hair for just a minute and it makes all the difference in how silky smooth your hair will be until the next wash. While it was pricey, I feel like I bought this last summer and I used this once a week and barely finished it up so in the long run, it was very worth it. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to anyone looking for an easy, quick hair mask that will leave your hair smooth, shiny and smelling like berries ๐Ÿ™‚

Too Faced BTW Etheral Powder- I can't even count how many times I have recommended this product on BIC. It is currently one of my favorite setting powders because of how well it sets my makeup and makes me matte for hours on end. This is another one of those products that I purchased seasons ago and barely finished up despite daily use because of how much product you get/need to use.

HUM Nutrition Killer Nails & Base Control- I'm an avid user of HUM Nutrition's supplements because they seem to work on me and these two are no exception. I use Killer Nails to help strengthen my nails and to help grow out my hair and Base Control mainly for the iron intake that I need because of my iron-lacking diet. 

I cut these open to get all the product out ;)I cut these open to get all the product out ๐Ÿ˜‰IMG_0219.JPGIMG_7422.JPGIMG_3278.JPGIMG_5453.JPGIMG_4817.JPGIMG_1069.JPG

@gonerogue I have been wanting to try the TOO FACED - Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder.Thanks for your feedback!

Best,
Rebecca

Great reviews!! I have to look up the Evo Fabuloso. Iโ€™m currently on a hunt for purple shampoos/conditioners/treatments. Havenโ€™t find one I would love yet. 

@katkapivarci 

Try it out! I used to get mine exclusively from my salon but now that itโ€™s  on amazon, Iโ€™ve been getting it there. Iโ€™ve been using it for some years now and I think it works great.

Nice job on the empties @gonerogue! Love those B&BW scents, especially Pretty as a Peach! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‘ I didnโ€™t know about Hum Base Control; will definitely have to check that one out.

Wow, great job this month, @gonerogue!

So many great empties, @gonerogue! I'm glad to hear the HUM supplements are working for you. So far, I've only tried the Sleep Support ones, but I do really like those and am super interested in picking up some others. 

@quspork 

Those work great! Let me know if you want to branch out to try something else. I can let you know if Iโ€™ve tried it out or not ๐Ÿ˜‰

@quspork I love the HUM NUTRITION - Beauty zzZz Sleep Support Supplement.

great empties @gonerogue the scents of lotions look amazing

great empties @gonerogue the scents of lotions look amazing
testing