cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@Weetart  I should get the gummies, too. I keep forgetting there are delicious versions of pills out there. 

I'm sorry about the malabsorption! Sorry to be asking so many questions, but how did you find what pills work best for you? I've been riding the Centrum & Biotin & Omega 3 & Lutein train for years but always got the same brand. My friends tell me there are better brands out there but I've no clue how to land the "right" brand. 

lol no problem. @MSena I don’t get hung up on brands, I go by my test results and physical symptoms. I’ve been taking the cheapo generic Amazon brand gummies, Solimo, since they came out and they seem to work just as well or better than other brands I’ve tried. (Woman’s multi, D3, and B12) And they are absolutely delicious. As for probiotics... there are obvious physical symptoms that occur if one doesn’t work well enough for me. So that’s easy for me to decide on. I do my own cooking so I already get high levels of spices like turmeric and garlic etc in my diet, don’t need those in my multi or as additional supplements. I have good skin and no problems with my hair or nails, so I must be doing something right. My personal philosophy is less is more. It’s really such an individual thing, but that is my routine. 😀

@Weetart I, too, advocate the "less is more." And thank you for sharing your routine & the lovely suggestions! I'll definitely look into those Solimo gummies once I finish up my Culturelle. They look delicious.

I don't get obvious results with my pills so there's no way of knowing if they're truly doing me some good, but to echo you, my hair and skin are doing okay so may they are! 

@Weetart they also contain less active cultures than the Culturelle.

That's interesting @CookieGirl1 Huh, I guess the cultures in align just agree with my personal gut more.

Right there with you on the Mamonde oil cleanser unfortunately, @MSena. I've adored some of their products so I was really hoping to like that better, but I didn't think it was too great and may even have broken me out slightly.

@quspork Sadly, me too; it broke me out. That's exactly what I wrote in my blog 😞 

I could have withstood the overwhelming rose scent but not the odd pimples coming to roost in places they shouldn't (nose. I usually never get pimples on my nose). 

great lineup of empties! @MSena

great lineup of empties! @MSena

Re: great lineup of empties! @MSena

Thank you @lmaster ! It's a nuisance saving them, but I do love seeing everything lined up. 

Re: great lineup of empties! @MSena

@MSena I know, but it is awesome to see them all 😉

Meh.  *Don't buy the Dionis hand cream; it SUCKS and unfortunately I have a couple more of them.Meh. *Don't buy the Dionis hand cream; it SUCKS and unfortunately I have a couple more of them.All great!  The Fresh Rose toner was soothing, the Fresh lip balms always live in my purse, and I was surprised by how long the little Laneige mask lasted me.  The Stila Glitter and Glow in "Wanderlust" is a favorite of mine so I was glad that I had a backup and I've already repurchased a new backup!  The Bath and Body Works banana candle made my bathroom smell like banana bread (not mad about it), the Bioderma is a staple, and I enjoyed the Mac Fix+ Rose scent (although I like the Lavender the best).All great! The Fresh Rose toner was soothing, the Fresh lip balms always live in my purse, and I was surprised by how long the little Laneige mask lasted me. The Stila Glitter and Glow in "Wanderlust" is a favorite of mine so I was glad that I had a backup and I've already repurchased a new backup! The Bath and Body Works banana candle made my bathroom smell like banana bread (not mad about it), the Bioderma is a staple, and I enjoyed the Mac Fix+ Rose scent (although I like the Lavender the best).

good job @CookieGirl1 love the candle

good job @CookieGirl1 love the candle

Re: good job @CookieGirl1 love the candle

Me too, @lmaster, I actually have another one that I bought since I enjoyed the first one so much.

Re: good job @CookieGirl1 love the candle

I bet it smells just like banana bread in the oven,,, or cake lol @CookieGirl1 sounds delicious

@CookieGirl1 Awesome products! I recently tried the trial size of the HOURGLASS - Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara Miniand loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

@CookieGirl1 I wasn’t impressed with the Hourglass mascara either. It was kinda hard to hold it because of the triangle packaging. And the Stila Wanderlust is beautiful, one of my favorite color from the range. Great job!!

@katkapivarci maybe my expectations were just too high for the mascara but I really didn't feel like it lived up to the hype. It wasn't bad but I was actually happy to use it up so that I could move on to something better!

@CookieGirl1 Yep, I agree. It was way overhyped.

@cookiegirl1, I really like those Fresh lip balms - if on...

@CookieGirl1, I really like those Fresh lip balms - if only they don't melt so easily. I couldn't get along with the Laneige sleeping mask - probably because I'm a side sleeper and it all ends up on my pillow case. So unfortunately, sleeping masks are no-go's for me.

@CookieGirl1, your "all great" items are either loves for me (Bioderma micellar water and Laneige mask) or are goodies I've really wanted to try (Stila Wanderlust, B&BW Banana Bundt cake candle - that just sounds like it smells soooo good!)

You haven't tried Wanderlust, @itsfi?!  You're missing out.  It's stunning!

1 Reply
testing