cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

RE: Empties - 2019

Hereโ€™s my stash of March Trash. The only item I am definitely repurchasing is the Dr Roebuckโ€™s Cushie lotion. It has a very organic, nutty scent, not really anything I LIKE to smell, but it is soooo nourishing on dry, winter skin. I love it for severe dryness. Almost everything else was just likable. I might repurchase the Cake Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream. It smelled a little too sweet but was a very likable purse lotion.

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

You did a great job in March, @christyrc!

excellent masking empties! @christyrc

excellent masking empties! @christyrc

@christyrc, nice empties! Iโ€™ll have to get a sample of the Dr Roebuck lotion - I like that it worked so well on dry skin but Iโ€™m not sure about the scent on it.

The scent of the Dr. Roebuckโ€™s sounds interesting @christyrc; I like earthy scents:)

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

@eshoe well maybe not earthy, per se, but a scent that is based on things from the earth. More nutty than earthy. I donโ€™t know. And really, not a โ€œscentโ€, but just how it smells.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Oh, thank you @christyrc

Re: Empties - 2019

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the jelly cleanser from DE. It smelled nice, and didn't cause a reaction on my skin, but I was using it in the shower and some got in my eye and stung like crazy so that kind of ruined the experience for me.

@sockmagnet, I canโ€™t do the DE jelly cleanser either. Your sheet mask choices are fabulous!!! I have that Missha one I want to try soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi I feel like it really makes my face look less tired and more hydrated after using it.

*runs to bin to pull out the Missha mask

I just decided which mask Iโ€™m using tonight! Thanks @sockmagnet!

Great job using your skincare, @sockmagnet!  My skin is picky about cleansers, too.

Those masks look great @sockmagnet! Sorry you didnโ€™t like the DE jelly cleanser๐Ÿ™

there's something about that jelly cleanser, that doesn't...

there's something about that jelly cleanser, that doesn't even make new want to try it @sockmagnet so we are definitely on the same page there! great trash ๐Ÿ˜

My empties for the week 

Spoiler
The blue tansy mask is great, I've just had it for far too long, guess it kept getting lost is the mask stash ๐Ÿ˜‰
The when mask is nice, but there are other when masks that don't contain alcohol, and that's an ingredient I try to stay away from, due to my oiliness ๐Ÿ˜† and the bath rocks were ok, nothing super special, won't repurchaseLovesLoves

LikesLikes

That's a great week of empties @lmaster !!

@missjeanie thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster  Great empties! What is the perfume at the bottom?

@Samtian I know I forgot something! it's not a perfume, i...

@Samtian I know I forgot something! it's not a perfume, it's actually a little sample of indie Lee toner I tried

Nice empties @lmaster! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I have that bioBelle unicorn shake mask and am glad to hear itโ€™s a love for you! ๐Ÿ’– What is the BLAQ item? 

@itsfi those are eye gels,I think I received them in boxycharm... Not positive but definitely in a sub box. I love them, other than the fact, they can be slippery and slide down

testing