cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfiI'm trying to really focus in on using up some older foils and delux sizes this year!  If I can wittle down those boxes, I'll have more room for masks! lol

Good strategy @missjeanie! 😉 Gotta make sure there’s space for more masks! 👌🏼 Priorities. 😃

Dang, @missjeanie , that's an impressive amount of masks!!!!

@CookieGirl1  My skin has been super dry this winter, switching retinols may have had an affect as well, I've been masking probably 5-6 nights a week in some form and have found that it's been really helping with hydration!

@missjeanie Too bad that Life Exfoliating Foot Mask didn't work for you! My feet peeled like crazy from it.

Really @elise222 ?? I have one more and I picked up the esfolio one as well so I'll give it another shot!  Glad to hear it worked on you though so I know it's not the product!

@missjeanie yeah, it took a few days to notice anything, then one day I was putting socks on and had a mini panic moment trying to figure out what was wrong with my feet!

Ok yes girl @missjeanie you’re well on your way to reaching your year end goal!!!

I feel like march will really set me up as well @cianni !  Now if only i could work a bit more on my panning projects! 

So many empties @missjeanie !!!! I LOVE it!!!

Thanks @sephoraaddict918

wow!! you did fantastic for February 😍👍 @missjeanie

wow!! you did fantastic for February 😍👍 @missjeanie

Hi @missjeanie ,

Wow! So many empties! And 400 by the end of the year? That is great and very ambitious! Thanks for sharing! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Lol @JaneanBT I'm all about goals with my empties this year!

Wow, 400 empties! You're already 1/5th there 🙂

@RNGesusPls  I like it when you put it in those terms!  Seems closer to my goal!

Nice empties @missjeanie!

@faeriegirlThank You!

The all-together picture is really impressive, @missjeanie!

Thanks @curlychiquita !  I had everything laid out on my bed and needed to stand on a chair to get them all in frame lol!

very impressive @missjeanie 👍🙌

very impressive @missjeanie 👍🙌
1 Reply
testing