cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thanks @curlychiquita !  I had everything laid out on my bed and needed to stand on a chair to get them all in frame lol!

very impressive @missjeanie 👍🙌

very impressive @missjeanie 👍🙌

@missjeanie WOW! Amazing job! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Thanks @RebeccaBT !

Dang! I can't imagine 400 empties (even when you are counting foils). I'm amazed. Have you found any pore strip that compares to Biore @missjeanie?

ETA: Sorry the Crest strips aren't doing so great for you. I have slight staining on my teeth from medicine I had to take as a baby. Before I got a professional treatment the dentist recommended the Crest strips because they generally indicate if the professional treatment will work on your teeth. This was 10+ years ago though.

A mask a day and you’re already up to 365 @ShortErica @missjeanie 😉

@eshoeThis is why I'm thinking my stretch goal is a real possibility!  I'm guessing I've been masking 5 or 6 days a week so I'm thinking I'll be in good shape!

Piece of 🍰 @missjeanie 😊

mmmmmmm..... Pieeeeee @eshoe lol... time to go work on picking out another mask I think!

I think I’m going to have watermelon pie for masking tonight @missjeanie! Haven’t tried the Glow Recipe sheet mask yet, I think it’s time:)

I'm digging your watermelon idea @eshoe  !  I don't have that mask... but I can do watermelon! I think tonight might be a triple mask night... I've got a little extra time on my hands for a change!

1) Can’t wait to hear what you decide on and 2) Can’t believe I’ve never used that mask before, @missjeanie 🥰💖!!!!

@ShortEricamy totals for last year was 409 empties.  I want to at least hit that again, but my stretch goal is actually 500.  I think with how much more I've been masking I'll be able to hit it if I stay strong and keep trying to use my stash and not just hoping from one product to another (this is something that I'm prone to... "oh look something new and shiny").

My dentist mentioned that to me and pretty much just said that I need to remember that not everyone has the same colour of teeth.  The bleach is only able to get your teeth back closer to their natural colour, not whiter.  I still have a box and a half of strips so I'll keep using them but my hopes are not high.

I'll be cheering you on with those empties @missjeanie.

And hopefully setting your expectations low may yield a pleasant surprise with your teeth.

Oh @ShortErica  I almost forgot... Nope, I haven't found anything better than the biore yet!  I have another nose strip type product to try out in the next few weeks too, but it's a bit different than the biore so we'll see.

Re: Empties - V2

Cleaning off the empties shelf. 

The absolute loves that always get repurchased:

IMG_20200514_164859.jpg

The likes- items I would definitely consider purchasing in the future:

IMG_20200514_165045.jpg

The mehs that were just ok:

IMG_20200514_165613.jpg

And the Destash/Oh Nos that didn't work out AT ALL:

IMG_20200514_165321.jpg

@quspork 

I've got the banana Briogeo sitting half used in my closet; I didn't like it much either. The conditioner was fine, and maybe I'll use it up some day, but I never liked the shampoo. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one! 

I don't think I've tried the Aquage dry shampoo...how bad is it? I feel like I was supposed to get it in a gwp bag, but got a mousse or something instead, and I was annoyed because dry shampoo is just about my favorite thing to try lol. 

@RGbrown The Aquage came in a GWP bag from Ulta, I'm almost positive. But it's truly the worst dry shampoo I've ever tried LOL. It sprays way too much product and it's impossible to work it into your hair. It left such a disgusting mess of my hair that I ended up needing to go ahead and wash it. 

@quspork 

Ew, I guess I'm glad I didn't get it then 😑

@quspork Ahhhh, not the banana products!   Well that goes to show things don’t work for everyone. I’m super curious about that Erborian cleansing milk.  I LOVE their primers!  

@heartsmyface The Ginseng milk is more of a toner but I love it. I think I have one more bottle to use, but it's been hard to find recently so I'm thinking it may have been discontinued ::sad face:: It really makes my skin glow and evens out my tone, all while adding some nice light hydration. It's such a great product- I hate to see it go!

2 Replies
testing