cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

@eshoe, Brow Wiz is my fave brow product because of how e...

@eshoe, Brow Wiz is my fave brow product because of how easy it is to use! I also love that Japanese eye mask for traveling ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

Re: @eshoe, Brow Wiz is my fave brow product because of how e...

@angelKiss24 this was my last eye steam mask, and one I am definitely restocking๐Ÿ’—

Re: Empties - 2019

So many great empties @eshoe!!! This is definitely not a slow finish. 

Aww thanks @sephoraaddict918! Hope to make a good dent this month!

@eshoe So many amazing empties! Love all the variety!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! Letโ€™s see how my goal of 30 masks does for this month. Going to start concentrating on some foils too;)

You're slow?! No way @eshoe though seeing others on here makes me feel that way too. ๐Ÿข

Weโ€™ll see this month, @ShortErica ๐Ÿค”

Great empties @eshoe

Thank you @faeriegirl, never thought tracking trash could be so much fun๐Ÿ˜„

Lol @eshoe I never thought I would enjoy looking at trash๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes I am so nosy now about trash @faeriegirl. The first time I stumbled on this thread (the old one) I was kind of amazed. Who keeps their empty containers? Well, now apparently I do๐Ÿคฃ

@eshoe LOL that was me! At first I thought I would never be able to post because I wouldnโ€™t want to keep my empties but now they have their own little basket under the sink ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel like my recycling guys are also following my progress because after I take the pics I recycle the containers that canโ€™t be re-used for travel (or lately for some reason Iโ€™ve been so clumsy and dropping everything so Iโ€™ve had to transfer a lot of products because I cracked the caps)

YES @cianni I clean out and save the jars and mini serum bottles with droppers! I cannot count the times Iโ€™ve needed a mini container and they have come in handy. Or I decant a FS for the same reason as you-broken cap/dispenser:)

A few empties this week:

masks1.jpgMasks2.jpgtrash.jpg

Spoiler
Top photo of masks are all loves although I would never do the placenta mask again but it gave some nice results and was actually a really good mask, all grossness aside. Second mask photo, gross and or just ok. The Goo&Tao has velvet extract in it which I learned comes from the cartilage surrounding what becomes the antlers on deer. Interesting masking week! I wanted to love the Vita Cocktail Aqua but it was one of the tackiest masks I've used, even after a hefty dose of moisturizer. Nice hydration, though!

Bottom photo: The Josie Maran has a golden sheen to it and left a nice glow on my skin, this would be good for summer. Loved the YTTP Superberry oil, kinda wishing I picked up that holiday set instead of just the moisturizer now! The Jo Malone Red Roses was an instant love; it's so fresh and really like the scent of rose petals. I had a couple of Sephora GC's so treated myself this month to a bottle!

The Stila Wanderlust is a love and I already had a backup. Love this for the center of my lids. The Monsier Big was a no-go for me, it was so difficult to remove and didn't perform better than my favorites (Laura Gellar Lash Boss and Stila's Huge Extreme). The June Jacobs Pomegranate Cranberry Moisture Masque is a love and have repurchased it already. The Clinique Pep-Start is ok, much prefer C-Tango but this was in the Sephora Favorites set so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

@eshoe Wanderlust is one of my favorite Stila glitters, too!  I also have a backup--I wouldn't want to be without it :).

Ha @CookieGirl1 when I opened my backup I was amazed all over again at how beautiful this really is. Although Iโ€™ve been using the Perlina more and more, this is the best in my mind hands down๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Funny you keep a backup too, my second thought when opening it was, โ€˜now I need a backup!โ€™

@eshoe there are certain things that I seem to NEED backups of--that's one of them! 

Hi @eshoe ,

Wow! You are top of your masking game! I need to get  better at using all of the face masks I have! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I bet you have a pretty nice collection @JaneanBT!

@eshoe When I first looked at the picture I thought, "Whoa, does that say placenta?  Ick." You're a brave lady!  Glad you treated yourself to some Jo Malone.  I just purchased the Nectarine Blossom and Honey and can't wait for it to get here!  Since you speak highly of it, I'll have to go and smell the Red Roses. Not that I need a second of her scents...

1 Reply
testing