cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for y...

I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for you..bummer!!! but I really love them, I wonder what would make a mask more tacky on different people... interesting indeed

Re: I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for y...

Yeah itโ€™s probably subtle differences @lmasterwho knows, maybe an oil based vs water based cleanser or mask ahead of time makes a difference? No one else has had the same issue as me so itโ€™s definitely something in my routine or my skin๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoeI have that mini for the YTTP oil and I regret not getting the set too... you're not alone lol... Though I'm sure there will be more sets coming!  Great set of empties!  Great set of gross masks! You were such a trooper!

I am going to be SO prepared this holiday, @missjeanie!

@eshoeI truly do about 80% of my shopping with holiday sales because I love the value sets that come out!  I feel like getting back into BIC this year I'm going to be going a little crazier than my low buy last year with all the skincare I'm looking at!

Lots of empties for you this week @eshoe! And loves too! ๐Ÿ’— Hmmm... ๐Ÿค” if Stila Wanderlust is a love for both you and @Shosh85, I may need to add that to my list ... after I check to see if I donโ€™t already have it! ๐Ÿ˜† 

The stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Wanderlust pretty and accommodating @itsfi, I use it daily, unless itโ€™s a magical skin-glowing Iโ€™m too lazy for it no-makeup day๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe I love your loves ๐Ÿ˜ The Stila Wanderlust is my favorite of the shades and I do the exact same thing and put on the center of my lid! It really is such a pretty one!

I ended up buying the YTTP set and love using the Kale cream and Superberry oil together ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Ahhh such a good choice @Shosh85, love the scent of the oil and the dropper is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ nice, too!

RE: Empties - 2019

Amazing!!

Note the kitty paws in the backgroundNote the kitty paws in the background

My Beauty Diary sheet masks are a staple. The two other sheet masks that I tried were okay but nothing special, so I probably wouldn't buy them again. The Oozoo Bear mask in particular was disappointing as it was supposed to be hydrating but my face felt tight and dry after using it. 

I've got one more pot of the Indigo Cream from Tatcha, so I'm hoping that lasts me until this cold weather lets up. 

@sockmagnet Awesome empties! I am sure your skin is happy!

Best,

Rebecca

great empties! @sockmagnet love the kitty paws ๐Ÿ˜

great empties! @sockmagnet love the kitty paws ๐Ÿ˜

Oooh, Tatcha! Their Indigo line is good. ๐Ÿ’• What moisturizer do you switch to when the weather warms up, @sockmagnet?

I agree!  Indigo is great.  I have perpetually dry skin (especially with business travel) so I use it year round.

@kelloua, ohhhh, that would be great for business travel; will have to remember that. Did you see Tatcha launched a new moisturizer? It's OOS already; I'm hoping there will be a promo or foil samples later.

I did not.  I will admit wedding planning gave me tunnel vision but now I'm hitched and SO ready to get back to regular life.  Probably better I didn't see this though as I realized while packing for my trip that my backup stash has gotten a bit out of control.  Moisturizer tends to be one of those things I stock up on when I'm looking for things to buy to get the good GWPs so I'm a bit overstocked.

Congratulations @kelloua!

@itsfi I'm not really set on anything in particular yet, but I will be trying out the rosehip oil from Trilogy and some overnight sleep masks. My skin is too irritated by the cold to try anything new right now. 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@sockmagnet Those are cute little feets! Good kitty!

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@christyrc except he's only interested because he likes the smell of the sheet mask serum... moments later I had to scold him for trying to lick the empty packets >_>